Indo

SCP-4208 "Gorefield"

Posted  Edited by Mari

You Are SCP-4208

You Are A Mutant Garfield, You Must Kill All Humans And Escape

You However Require Lasagnas Around The Map, You Can See Lasagnas Through Walls

You Do 45 Damage Per Shot And Can Sprint.

You Can Smell Humans For 20 Seconds Seconds As A Ability AKA Seeing People Through Walls For 20 Seconds

PM: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=905415234&searchtext=garfield

Health 1300 - 1400 - 1500 max

if pm doesnt work just get a random garfield pm

i can smell you jon

Edited by Mari

i swear ive seen it before, guess it got deleted

PrW9j02.png

rip

I really wish they kept an archive of deleted articles, at least for a little while.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png