Zeb

Zeb's Ban Appeal

Name: Zeb

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66076992

Banned by:Console

Ban reason:Karma too low

Why you should you be unbanned: I got karma banned because a lot of false kos was going on so I killed innos and lost karma

I'm not going to take a position on this one unless asked; however, I saw your protest on SourceBans and I did look into it.  You have four very recent bans, and three of them are for Low Karma.  One of the bans, which was for ghosting, was rescinded by Violator as a special exception to be nice (Ban Appeal reference thread).  I'm going to remove your protest in SourceBans because I wont be involved in lifting this ban myself.

pTxoL1I.png

No matter the case, whether this ban is preserved or someone does make an exception for you, you should really consider learning from your mistakes.  Personally, I can be totally understanding of a first mistake and I love making exceptions to make people happy; however, for anything else, I'm usually staring at the screen saying "Hmmmmm."  It's not to say that you have negative intentions, but your mistakes are negatively impacting other players who enjoy TTT too, and you've been doing it a lot.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Alright, it is pretty simple. You get false kosed, do not rdm others to the point you are going to get karma banned. Since you have other karma bans I will not be undoing this ban. You can wait a day, be more careful in the future.

I9MhKK5.png