Arroyo5098

Attempted mass? (Gone sexual)

Name: arroyo5098

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63168790

Banned by: BASED god kuma

Ban reason: attempted mass 

Why you should be unbanned: let's start with the first kill and that was a traitor which killed 2 people in front of me and went in t room so i went to the portal to waited for him and i killed him (ik who he was the whole time i saw his name). Second kill, it was blatant rdm and i took the slay for it. After that i never dmg anyone so idk if u could call this attempted mass idk i haven't been here in a while. 

Last thing will be that i didnt like how he took only one story before he banned me and never asking for my side of it but it's whatever.

At the end of it i should get unbanned because only one of those kills were rdm and served the slay for it and idk if killing only 2 people counts as attempted rdm

Posted  Edited by Bae

@TheKingOfPyros and @Kumathebear 

They both banned you, so either one have to be the one to unban/reduce/stay you. And it's up to @Violator to make or add the final call. So for the time being, please wait and let them give their decisions.

Apparently you were reported: 

Hence the reason of your ban.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Kumathebear

First off the traitor you killed didn't do anything because I check logs, and I banned you for attempted mass so after those 2 rdms you damaged somebody else. But I'm going to be lenient and unban you but it shouldn't happen again

Edited by Kumathebear

Wy be a king when you can be a bear- Kuma The bear .... No swag