Sajco

Become Co-owner of a 46k subscribers youtube channel !!

Posted  Edited by Sajco

Basically my job no longer allows me free time, so I cant make content but by channel is already very big (46k subs), so im looking for someone or a group of people who can make me content regularly and I will pay you 90% of what I get from your videos. I will set you as channel managers so you can access the channel and view your video analytics to make sure your not being ripped off. I will also make videos but not as regularly. What I gain out of this is a channel which will still be active at times when im busy and on business trips and so on... This is a permanent position and you will be the co-owner of the channel.I'm looking for people who can do commentary type top 5 themed videos as the channel is a top 5 channel, also someone who has experience in editing and with youtube. PM me  if your interested. Thank you for your time !

Edited by Sajco

Usually I get curious about this, but I looked it up and found some of YT comments about you

ARo64yU.png

Most likely you'll end up losing more subs if you upload more of this.

76561198043643390.png

I don't know man.

Seems like you saying random things with your accent works well enough. Apparently people find it very entertaining.

Why not just continue doing what you're doing right now and get some people to help you with finding things to rant about. I can't imagine it being too time consuming beyond just finding things to talk about. 

"Be good people"

1 minute ago, Major_Push said:

I don't know man.

Seems like you saying random things with your accent works well enough. Apparently people find it very entertaining.

Why not just continue doing what you're doing right now and get some people to help you with finding things to rant about. I can't imagine it being too time consuming beyond just finding things to talk about. 

He is moving to London and won't have a computer available for some time.

yeah.gif

6 minutes ago, Leks said:

He is moving to London and won't have a computer available for some time.

Could always prerecord some videos for when he moves out. He can just get someone to upload them for him at scheduled times until he gets his computer back.

Honestly the only main thing the channel's got going for it is his accent. Besides that it's just like any other channel that does that kind of stuff. (The ranting/talking).

Going into serious top 5 channel territory will be rough since the market is flooded.

I honestly think that he should continue doing what he was doing before.

"Be good people"

5 hours ago, Major_Push said:

Honestly the only main thing the channel's got going for it is his accent. Besides that it's just like any other channel that does that kind of stuff. (The ranting/talking).

Going into serious top 5 channel territory will be rough since the market is flooded.

I honestly think that he should continue doing what he was doing before.

Yeah, people love him for the humor and the accent. He needs to continue doing that rather than "5 REASONS WHY YOUR CAT IS NOT A DOG" type of stuff, because that gets into buzzfeed territory.

Posted  Edited by Sajco

Its just impossible to find good stuff to react to, partly one of the reasons y i stopped those kind of videos. I would legit pay someone to find me videos ! You know what i just read comments and im going to give this reaction thing one last go.

Edited by Sajco

some people don't like channels where people hiring others to also work for em, yes it's true as there are many videos out there where people talk about channels dying when they have a new guy working for it that everybody doesn't like. even I would hate watching 1 guy that has a cool voice and then boom a new guy comes up that isn't as cool as the first one (not saying the guy would be bad, but I would not want to follow a channel where the owner just upped and left).

46k isn't much, nor would you/them even make much from it, what stops them from making a youtube channel themself? I would not want to join someone that wants 10% when I could make my own account and end up with everything.

how much would you pay em when you upload a video? I feel you and him should go half and half when one uploads a video, not you make 10% when he uploads, and he makes nothing when you upload, that seems stupid.

I be pissed doing that and the guy doesn't upload videos himself, sure maybe 1/2 times a month but he could just go make his own account.

if you do not have the given time for it then I feel the channel should be closed/shutdown, or just left where people would just unfollow anyway making it a dead/boring channel.

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help