Vinz

sugges for rock the vote

hmm me suggest at rtv to not change the map now when all people already rtv (like 36/36 peole want rtv). because is better to let human try then changing the map when round end. when we playing map like frostdake or other map we play so hard and people want rtv then change map when already voted rtv is kinda sad plus mad . possesion and mapdores is use this system to when people already rtv, map will change when round end.  

10 hours ago, Vinz said:

hmm me suggest at rtv to not change the map now when all people already rtv (like 36/36 peole want rtv). because is better to let human try then changing the map when round end. when we playing map like frostdake or other map we play so hard and people want rtv then change map when already voted rtv is kinda sad plus mad . possesion and mapdores is use this system to when people already rtv, map will change when round end.  

I'm not sure about other servers, but isn't there already an option to extend the map at each mapvote?

1 hour ago, MrRabbit said:

I'm not sure about other servers, but isn't there already an option to extend the map at each mapvote?

We do. What's he's talking about is once you receive all the votes required to RTV, it will change the map instantly. Rather then letting the current round finish. 

Edit: @Vinz I personally like this idea, and will talk to @Kim/@Deltacommander about adding this.

m8YD3waBSPCsYzvwLDcj_donald%20trump%20el

Posted  Edited by xen

The system I know of works like this:

• If there is no nextmap set and the rtv requirement is reached, a vote starts and whichever round it ended in becomes the last round.
  • If there is a nextmap set and the rtv requirement is reached, the map changes instantly to that nextmap.

I personally had issues with that second one where zombies and specs would rtv in the middle of a round "so humans don't win."

Edited by xen

6 minutes ago, xen said:

The system I know of works like this:

• If there is no nextmap set and the rtv requirement is reached, a vote starts and whichever round it ended in becomes the last round.
  • If there is a nextmap set and the rtv requirement is reached, the map changes instantly to that nextmap.

I personally had issues with that second one where zombies and specs would rtv in the middle of a round "so humans don't win."

I agree. Sometimes it gets annoying when playing as a human in that type of situation and you get close to beating the map but the win is more or less stolen out via a mapchange.

I would also point out that it can sometimes be beneficial too. If admins are not on and humans are delaying then it helps to stop the delays. 

Can be lots of pros and cons, really, but overall I'm fairly neutral about it.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

well you know when we playing rizomata or other map and at boss plus there rtv req 35/36 people want rtv.  you will can;t play serious because you know map will change when 1 people type rtv.

+1 on this. I hate when people just want to rtv the map just because they can't beat it and the people who are trying to beat the map don't get that chance to complete it.

etLqFFt.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by DUSTY
4 hours ago, xen said:

:If there is no nextmap set and the rtv requirement is reached, a vote starts and whichever round it ended in becomes the last round.

No, map changes immediately after vote. I say keep it like it is because we'll never find Fidler on last round.

RTV, new thread.

Edited by DUSTY

Heyo,

We once had it that way but changed it as we & I believe you would RTV because you want to get to a new map.

A Long map such as frostdrake could take upto 10 minutes, before you go to a next map once rtv has been placed.

I can easily see this becoming annoying if people RTV during a round, but it require over the half amount of server players to vote, so that means the majority probably isn't in the mood for that map.

Sorry but it will stay this way.