Moo Im A Goat

Karma banned AGIAN WTFFFFFFFFF

@Violator

Name: Moo Im A Goat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87563674

Banned by: Console

Ban reason: Karma Too low

Why you should be unbanned: My karma is for killing people who were innocent yet the admin thought my kills were justified so i hadnt been slayed once. It stated when 1 guy false kosed me and someother guy followed his kos and i killed him in  self defense but he was inno and then i killed the guy who kosed me. He was inoo too. Next round start a guy killed an inno and i killed him for it but he was inno too. Then in tower someguy said they misclicked on me but i thought they were aiming on me on proupose but i killed him too. He was also inno. Maybe there were other times i damaged an inno idk. 

Achievements

Who was the admin helping you in game?  @Windeetree, @MilkMan, and @HoxenshatteredRulez seem to have ban several players surrounding your ban timeframe.  I'd really like to know if your kills were justified; also, if they were, then it might be a good time for us review LionelMoosi's thread so that we can prevent these things from happening again.

If it were the first time, then I'd have no problem making a quick exception and looking away.  I am also struggling to overlook the other bans for RDM and Leave, which makes me wonder what your style is like (although you've managed to appeal all of them so maybe they truly were justified kills or reasons to leave).

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by pancake4me

O i didnt say any names cuz one time i put names and people got mad but at the time i was killing the innos it was windeetree was online and he was the one inno who shot me while false kosed and i killed him in self defense

@Joshy

Edited by pancake4me

Achievements