Neko-chan

Admin app Neko

Posted  Edited by KeeD

Name: Neko-chan (in real Kevin)
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:21203324 
Play-time:  29.43 hours

Why do you want to become an admin?:

I'm a swed who has been playing for a while on the JB server and would now like to apply for admin!
There been plenty of times when people are starting to get "out of controll"
The admins the I am able to contact during this times are often absent or just unable to come (cause of comp most of the time) and by this times I would like to be able to do something about it than just squealing who did what.

In other words I want to become an admin cause there is a great chance that griefers come online on the JB server and try to destroy both the community  and also just the fun part of JB when other admins are absent. Instead of being the second hand guy who only tells the admin what happens a supply it with an screnshot or record. I want to be able to do something against it.

Why should we accept a swed?:

First of all thats racist! 

But other than that I've been playing on lots of swedish JB, HnS and surf server where I were the Admin on most of the servers, so I'd alot of "practice" on how to operate a server and following the rules to get the server running smoothly. During the times I have been an admin I tend to be a straith forward person who calls out the minor rulebreakings. ex (ghosting while dead) and tell the person how to behave, if he does not comply it will result in a little bit heavier result for the fellow.

Other than that I try to be as active as possible on various communication places so people can see what kind of a person I am like. But with the Teamspeak channels having mostly locked rooms there is not a great opportunity to see me inside your group, if you would like to find me in Ts my name there is KeeD. Other than that I am allways connectable at skype, discord and the forum, can take a little while to see if you typed to me on the forum doe that I can be ingame during the time but I will answer as soon as possible ;).

Extra information:

I am a swed from the mighty land Sweden who is currently working on Mcdonalds for the american taste of freedom

Edited by KeeD

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Darkling

I'm going to remain Neutral at the moment. But leaning to a +1

Positives

• Play time is decent with 38.02
  • You do know the rules
  • Friendly with most the admins 
  • You are known within the JailBreak community
  • You have your own meme now within JailBreak "No yumping" XD XD 

Negatives

• You haven't submitted any player reports (This might not seem like a big deal but we want to see that you can help handle the server when there arent any admins around and know how to properly submit evidence which for some cases admins also need to be able to give this)
  • Get to know the community of GFL which is MUCH bigger then just JailBreak. Getting to know everyone from member upwards.
  • Get your post count up by being active within GFL and joining in with the community
  • Expand on your application as this is fairly short (look in the accepted admin forum if you need some advice on what you could put here)

Looking on gametracker http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/104.153.105.158:27015/top_players/?query=neko there are 4 different Neko's is there any reason to coming online as 4 different people (I'm going to assume they are you given that you have an unusual name)

If you can work on these then i will come back and change my response accordingly

Edited by Darkling

Achievements

Posted  Edited by KeeD

Thanks for the feedback, will be working on it! But the fact that its 4 different nekos is something i do not really understand either, I did change my ingame name a little bit but didnt think it would affect it 

Edited by KeeD

6 hours ago, KeeD said:

Thanks for the response, will be working on it! But the fact that its 4 different nekos is something i do not really understand either, I did change my ingame name a little bit but didnt think it would affect it 

that was just me assuming dude XD

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Darkling - Edit Reason: Forgot to uncolour after the +1 using BBcode on mobile

I am going to change my response now to a +1 

You have just become a meme so big that you need to be given admin to compensate

all jokes aside I think your mature enough and make the game fun to play 

you know the rules and literally everyone has been left with a impression of you 

I was gonna -1 because I don't like swedes but turns out I don't like suede instead so your good bro XD XD 

Edited by Darkling
Forgot to uncolour after the +1 using BBcode on mobile

Achievements

One suggestion I would like to add for you to work on is that sometimes you tend to be a bit soft-spoken.  Which can be a good trait a lot of times except for when you're tasked with enforcing rules.  I still believe you would be a very good admin just try to find that ability to be assertive (not insertive) :kappa:

+1, I don't comment on many of these. But this guy deserves it. Played with him quite a bit and he is pretty funny and respectful.