Lipquip

Garythegravy's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Lipquip

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122974395

Admin that banned you: Harakoni

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Ban from the HNS discord and HNS server

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for Raiding the the hns discord with 1000+ users" I only invited 20 myself and the others were invited by nblock so i guess i took the blame for him.

also i wanna play hns

Ok let's get it started

From what I've seen, the statement that Gary said was true and I've heard other admins confirm that. In addition to that, I personally didn't think the discord ban a month or so ago was valid at all due to certain circumstances (don't wanna discuss why publicly but certain people know why).

From what I've seen, you've alted (though not recently) a couple times and that's an aggravating factor, plus you do seem a little toxic at times. However, with me (and this is just personal, not trying to say anything for others), you've been pretty chill.

Adding on to that, you've only been permabanned once and it's been almost a year since you were banned (someone correct me if I'm wrong though)

I'm personally leaning towards an unban due to these circumstances for now, but it's up to @mbs and @FrankAL at the moment

Oh and by the way, if you aren't admin, it's not your decision to unban someone, so please don't stick your nose in and post sarcastic comments, it's really annoying and it wastes everyone's time who actually has a say in the issue.

-Brotherwolf

Posted  Edited by mbs

i would be okay with giving gary another chance 

-chiil guy

-almost been a year since the ban

-has not done anything in a long time from my knowledge 

Edited by mbs

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

Posted  Edited by FrankAL

What is meant by raiding. Does it mean getting a bunch of people to come into the server and cause trouble?

EDIT:Also Mbs said that the condition is if you send us a picture of your bird. If you don't have a bird you need to buy one then, def.

Edited by FrankAL

For further context, This was on the day of KSI vs. Logan Paul 2. Dex thought it would be funny if he posted links to the Blueberry discord in twitch streams illegally streaming it, claiming to have the fight there. Gary one time posted the link to the HNS discord in blueberry, and then 20 people joined. He immediately regretted what he did and closed the invite link. Then nblock posted a link to the HNS discord claiming the full fight was in there. Since nblock was spamming the invite for about 5 minutes straight over 550 people joined with the link. This means that a major part of his ban reason was false, and his ban should be reconsidered.

EVtwBzyUEAAzYrH.thumb.jpg.74b0f1c1b172c56cf3f39ac7c4b7354a.jpgShibaInu850.jpg.0ab71a8507e6a9b39cddcb1081212392.jpg

Me an frank discussed and we decided to unban you under 1 condition send us a picture of your bird 

Gary has been a chiil person and he has not done anything to hns in a long time so please

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

3 hours ago, mbs said:

Me an frank discussed and we decided to unban you under 1 condition send us a picture of your bird 

Gary has been a chiil person and he has not done anything to hns in a long time so please

hi megabites