Blah

Small Tweaks and Fixes!

Posted  Edited by Blah

Hey Guys! I thought i’d list a few small tweaks and suggestions that I think we should bring to DarkRP here. (I will he updating this list as the time goes)!

-1. Make Job Names Change In Tab Menu, to be more clear if someone used the “/job” command i.e an undercover their job will still be listed as undercover in the tab menu!

-2. Make the Hitman MOTD more clear, it is way to easy to abuse.

-3. 1-2 More printers for Donators, and or higher upgrades!

-4. Slightly higher cooldown on Oil Drill Battery's.

-5. Possibly bring back the "Cult" Job, I would say Mafia but I do enjoy the "Crips Vs Bloods" Idea!.

-6. Kind've on the bigger side, I think the map is very cool, but I firmly believe it is far too big for the player base.

-7. (Important) Going out on a limb here and saying add a purge and put the server back into the Purge playlist, due to the poor player population. I think this would help drasticallty and everyone loves

classic purge! @Stud @jarm323

-Blah ❤️ 

Edited by Blah

-Blah ❤️

@Blah

I'm sure the DarkRP staff will be very thankful for your feedback!

It's sweet of you to take your time to write out a suggestion list like this! ❤️

1 hour ago, Bue. said:

@Blah

I'm sure the DarkRP staff will be very thankful for your feedback!

It's sweet of you to take your time to write out a suggestion list like this! ❤️

@Bue.

Thank you, that means a lot! Plus I'll do anything to keep the server fresh and fun to play for everyone!

-Blah ❤️

Just now, Blah said:

@Bue.

Thank you, that means a lot! Plus I'll do anything to keep the server fresh and fun to play for everyone!

All of our communities need more people like you! :/ ❤️

55 minutes ago, TheJitFace said:

Give undercover officers access to police vehicles. 

If you're undercover in a police car..... I mean...... That would blow your cover ngl

1654039214_lennyfacesignaturejarm2_webp.png.77166eade8f7320848ec595e26aa1230.png

2 minutes ago, jarm323 said:

If you're undercover in a police car..... I mean...... That would blow your cover ngl

LMFAO

15 hours ago, Blah said:

Hey Guys! I thought i’d list a few small tweaks and suggestions that I think we should bring to DarkRP here. (I will he updating this list as the time goes)!

-1. Make Job Names Change In Tab Menu, to be more clear if someone used the “/job” command i.e an undercover their job will still be listed as undercover in the tab menu!

-5. (TBD)

-Blah ❤️ 

Here is my humble opinion on these.

1. No, definitely not. This could be abused very easily. (Changing your job to like "Admin on Duty" and trying to impersonate people. I think this  would be regulated very strictly if implemented.)

2. I agree 100% like its fun the first time, but someone targeting you over 10 times without a valid RP reason is kinda annoying.

3. I don't think we need more printers. TBH I think the printers are in a really good spot, maybe like adding a second upgrade to the rate at which money is generated may be nice.

4. No opinion, I haven't used oil since Purge.

5. (I'll be waiting :lenny: )

-jarm323 ❤️

1654039214_lennyfacesignaturejarm2_webp.png.77166eade8f7320848ec595e26aa1230.png

27 minutes ago, jarm323 said:

1. No, definitely not. This could be abused very easily. (Changing your job to like "Admin on Duty" and trying to impersonate people. I think this  would be regulated very strictly if implemented.)

2. I agree 100% like its fun the first time, but someone targeting you over 10 times without a valid RP reason is kinda annoying.

3. I don't think we need more printers. TBH I think the printers are in a really good spot, maybe like adding a second upgrade to the rate at which money is generated may be nice.

-jarm323 ❤️

I agree, I believe for 1 they should maybe just implement a way to have the under covers job name change some way, ( I don’t completely know if that’s possible ) but yeah I see where you’re coming from. For 3 I would 100% lean towards another tier of upgrades , or something of that sort. 

-Blah ❤️

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit
16 hours ago, Blah said:

-5. (TBD)

-Blah ❤️ 

I'd say everything but undercover; other than that yes.

maybe making undercover immune to being wanted/arrested

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

4 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

I'd say everything but undercover; other than that yes.

maybe making undercover immune to being wanted/arrested

Thanks for the feedback! I'll continue to post all my suggstions here!

-Blah ❤️

On 10/15/2020 at 8:34 PM, jarm323 said:

-jarm323 ❤️

Anything to add?

-Blah ❤️

40 minutes ago, Blah said:

Anything to add?

All I can say is, we're currently working on the server, we're doing/fixing/adding a lot of things you can't see right now. I'm pretty sure you're gonna like what we're doing. Just sit tight and have a little patience. It's gonna be worth it. ❤️ :lenny:

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 2:58 PM, jarm323 said:

All I can say is, we're currently working on the server, we're doing/fixing/adding a lot of things you can't see right now. I'm pretty sure you're gonna like what we're doing. Just sit tight and have a little patience. It's gonna be worth it. ❤️ :lenny:

Any Updates?

-Blah ❤️

3 hours ago, Blah said:

Any Updates?

Hello Blah! I'm working on the server right now. I did have to take a break because my finals were coming. I just finished today, so now I'm able to put my time on the server. I'm sorry for the delay, but college is a bitch sometimes.

Thank you all for your interest and patience!

On 12/10/2020 at 1:48 AM, jarm323 said:

Hello Blah! I'm working on the server right now. I did have to take a break because my finals were coming. I just finished today, so now I'm able to put my time on the server. I'm sorry for the delay, but college is a bitch sometimes.

Thank you all for your interest and patience!

Of course man!I hope everyhting is going well with your college! Im ready for a player base to come back, and Im ready to start being a true staff member again!

-Blah ❤️