Guest Saizy

Election Results

Guest Saizy
Posted  Edited by Saizy

Saving this for when the Election Polls come out tonight and we get a picture of who will win. If you have time, I recommend stopping by the main Discord tonight as @Ben (or someone else) will be screen sharing a media broadcast of the results. I'll continually update this thread by editing the main post with who won a state & how many votes a candidate got in that state. If you like more information, go here. If you like a live coverage map of the election, go here. Remember that we won't know who won tonight, they won't call results until later on. We will get a picture of who most likely won however.

The Candidates for the US 2020 Election are, as follows; Donald J. Trump (Republican Party), Joe Biden (Democratic Party), Howie Hawkins (Green Party), and Jo Jorgensen (Libertarian Party). Seven other candidates have qualified to appear on the ballot in five states or more; Don Blankenship, Kanye West (big w), Gloria La Riva, Brock Pierce, Alyson Kennedy, Roque De La Fuente, and Brian T. Carroll. Although, it's best to assume it'll be a race mainly between Donald & Joe respectfully.

Please keep comments civil & clean, make the Forum Moderators job easy. 😜
Wondering how the US elections work if you're a new voter, or you're outside the USA? Go here.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
*links with a asterisk means that it could be opinionated / falsified information

8 AM CST - Biden & Trump are in a tight race still in a new WSJ/NBC poll.

5:22 PM CST - Battle for Congress.
6:04 PM CST - Trump set to win Indiana.*
7:00 PM CST - Live Results on Discord
7:30 PM CST to 12:00 AM - Polls closing, AP calling ins & no new information.
12:14 AM CST - Trump projected the most likely to win.*
11/6/20 12:33 AM CST - Trump loses Georgia.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Edited by Saizy

Guest Saizy
Posted  Edited by Saizy - Edit Reason: wrong link
4 minutes ago, Joshy said:

It has a .gov domain I'm not sure if I can trust that website 😅

It just explains the election process.

Edited by Saizy
wrong link

2 hours ago, Dini said:

Winner can change, still have to go through Electoral College in December

On top of that, mail-in/absentee ballots will still be getting counted up to a week after today, so votes by the end of tonight are not necessarily accurate.

Discord: bendy#0001 | Steam: /id/bendeey

This year is crazy dude. So stressful for everyone (Democrats, Republicans, and all the rest of the American people) and we still don't have a winner yet, it's insane. 

NC (my state) is still not finished and they're being slow but let's hope everything gets counted before any more crazy shit happens. It looks to me like the defining state is gonna be Nevada but we'll see what happens.

-Brotherwolf