Overdose

Can And Admin Fix My Account Please?

I use to be known as {S4D} Karma, but since the wipe I am no longer able to access my old Forum account and it is around a year and a half maybe 2 years old so I would appreciate if it could be recovered or the time from it added to this account. I was gaining experience and Loyalty to the server before applying for admin and I feel disrespected by the fact that I would be shunned for applying with this new user. and This isn't a bash toward the admins or the community, but this stupid ddos attacking has to stop, it isn't only the community that gets hurt but the family that has been created over time. Thankyou -Karma

DogTag.pngLEADER & POWERDogTag.png

76561198171816134.png

What? Your steam account and in game time is unaffected, all that changed was your post count and reputation. As long as people know you you're fine. Plus as of right now there's no requirements to apply, just send the manager a message. Rep and post count cannot be ported over either, you will have to start over just like the rest of us. 

The King in Gmod. 

10 minutes ago, Overdose said:

@LionelMoosi I had to make a whole new account on the Forums. If this wasn't a GFL problem then IDK what it was. I had to reconnect my steam account and redo everything.

Read @Benroyjamreply please, we all are sad about ours posts(my beautiful 500 posts) and ours likes(almost 100)

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Everyone had to make a brand new account as the forums were wiped clean. No old accounts/posts/threads. A fresh new start. Just like @Benroyjam said. The best we can really do for you is to change your username to what it used to be but I believe you can change your username somehow. Not sure though. If you can't, let me know the exact username you want and I'll change it to that for you.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player