oldhipster

oldhipster's MGE Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): [QSL]old hipster

SteamID: 76561198209457999

Admin that banned you: N/A

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was originally banned on a gmod server for "hacking." I have never once installed cheats in my life and still to this day am confused as to why I am banned. Even if it is true that I was banned for "cheating" it appears as though I am banned from every GFL clan server which is really hurting me due to the fact that I cannot join the GFL clan MGE server. I really have no idea as to my original ban nor why its server wide I just want to play on the MGE server if nothing else. Thank you for your time.

On 11/16/2020 at 6:47 PM, oldhipster said:

Steam Name(s): [QSL]old hipster

SteamID: 76561198209457999

Admin that banned you: N/A

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was originally banned on a gmod server for "hacking." I have never once installed cheats in my life and still to this day am confused as to why I am banned. Even if it is true that I was banned for "cheating" it appears as though I am banned from every GFL clan server which is really hurting me due to the fact that I cannot join the GFL clan MGE server. I really have no idea as to my original ban nor why its server wide I just want to play on the MGE server if nothing else. Thank you for your time.

Considering the ban was originally at GMOD, I believe they're the ones in charge of this appeal. Thus, I'll be moving this post over there.

Posted  Edited by Edge

@Pyros

We have to wait for a response from Pyros because this is an old ban from an anti-cheat. STEAM_0:1:124596135

He was perm banned for triggering Lily Anti-Cheat 11 months ago.

Edited by Edge

Achievements