F1oop

F1oop's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): nep_nep jr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200711848

Admin that banned you: pancake

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): perm gag

Why should you be unbanned?

a week ago I was playing on the Minecraft rotation sever and gmod had a small update and a lot of people got kicked out of severs/lagged out allot so I ended up leavening and re-joining and there where only 2 other people on so we stuffed around for a while and 20 minutes later five more people joined so we calmed down and started to play but i still what ill have to say is being stupid like I got trator ill walk up behind people and go I LIKE YO CUT G! and other stuff like that then one time I was a trator I think or something at some dude started shooting at me so I proceeded so say WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING ME STOP STOP HELP HELP HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i got muted for 5 mins understandable but I would say 20 mins later the same sorta thing happened where so dude started shooting me so i said on the lines of WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING ME I ONLY JUST GOT A GUN HELP insert name here IS SHOOTING ME HELP HELLLLP HEEEELP! annnd then I got perma gagged so..... please ungag me or at least change it to a week or something thanks i cant remember who perma gagged me and i cant check the !warns as it doent show up there

Steam Name(s): nep_nep jr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200711848

Admin that banned you: pancake

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): perm gag

Why should you be unbanned?

a week ago I was playing on the Minecraft rotation sever and gmod had a small update and a lot of people got kicked out of severs/lagged out allot so I ended up leavening and re-joining and there where only 2 other people on so we stuffed around for a while and 20 minutes later five more people joined so we calmed down and started to play but i still what ill have to say is being stupid like I got trator ill walk up behind people and go I LIKE YO CUT G! and other stuff like that then one time I was a trator I think or something at some dude started shooting at me so I proceeded so say WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING ME STOP STOP HELP HELP HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i got muted for 5 mins understandable but I would say 20 mins later the same sorta thing happened where so dude started shooting me so i said on the lines of WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING ME I ONLY JUST GOT A GUN HELP insert name here IS SHOOTING ME HELP HELLLLP HEEEELP! annnd then I got perma gagged so..... please ungag me or at least change it to a week or something thanks i cant remember who perma gagged me and i cant check the !warns as it doent show up there

The admin that apparently gagged you is a Vanilla admin and not a MC Admin.
The admin who gagged you was Mr.Jihad and you have quite a large comm history of mic spamming so this gag seems fair to me but this is just my opinion.
unknown.png
cat_28.png.c05abe6088b2dde241acb30e50cbe014.png

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

i dident think i had that many gags 0_0

the ones that happend a while ago understandable but dident think i had that many in such a short piriod of time

5 arnt mic spams 2 of witch was to try and fix my in game mic

and only three of them are recent

and this was on the minecraft sever so i dont know what the vanila comes from

but I'm still ok with a couple of days ban or a week ban

Mic spam is mic spam, regardless of what you were trying to do. If it's a loud, obnoxious noise, saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over, playing music through your mic, etc., it's mic spam and gaggable. I'll wait for Jihad to respond before we make our decision.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

idk what to say but before you got perm gag @HowIRageotic warned you more then once that if you mic spam ur next gag is a perm gag so after you yelling into your mic we perm gag you i guess its up to the higher ups now to decide