Teasa

Ohayo, I'm Teasa!

Hello, I'm Teasa alias Hentai in CS:GO ZE and also a new member in the community, ♥

I'll introduce myself but becarefull, I'm kind of a crazy guys who love Anime and of course have a lot of Waifus "Loli is my type. (~*w*)~" *beep*
I'm from Switzerland ("NEIN!" I don't speak Deutsch...), my hobby is watching/read Anime/Manga, drawing, videogames "ofc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/" and making some videos.

Sshhh... I'm Asian... don't tell to someone else please... ♥

Happy to join the community and I hope we can have some good times together! ♥
"I'm French so please be gentle with me. \(Q.Q)/"

1 hour ago, Teasa said:

I'm kind of a crazy guys who love Anime and of course have a lot of Waifus "Loli is my type. (~*w*)~" *beep*

1 hour ago, Teasa said:

my hobby is watching/read Anime/Manga, drawing, videogames "ofc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/" and making some videos.

Sshhh... I'm Asian... don't tell to someone else please... ♥

more weebs?

:( :'( 

:B|:

Posted  Edited by PastelKitty - Edit Reason: I had to fix my wording. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Welcome, Teasa! Enjoy your stay here with the GFL community! <3

I promise we're cancerous. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by PastelKitty
I had to fix my wording. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Welcome to the Forums, Teasa!

5 hours ago, PastelKitty said:

Welcome, Teasa! Enjoy your stay here with the GFL community! <3

I promise we're nice. :P 

I think the term @PastelKitty is looking for is cancerous. I promise we're cancerous :P

Cringe

QufsNd3.png QufsNd3.png QufsNd3.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HEYHEYHEY!
Welcome to GFLClan community. I'm Bae/Derpy and if you have any problems, please let me know. I will help you the best I can. Hello Teasa. Is that like your actual name? If so, that's a very unique way of your name. Is it like pronounce Tessa? Like T-EH-SUH? Anyways, I also like animes but I am not hardcore anime lover like you Lol. But nonetheless, welcome welcome~!

Info

If you haven't already done so, apply for membership at:http://gflclan.com/memberapplication 

If you wish to be a supporter/vip, go to: http://gflclan.com/donate

If you have problems or concerns regarding the server you play on, check the forum game section to see if any of your related concerns are answered. If not, go ahead and ask.

Have a problem with a player or an admin? Record and report on the forums. If it's an admin report, keep it in Private Message to the appropriate manager of the server.

Want to know what servers we have? Click on each game forum section. They'll have a Gametracker IP attached to it.

Good at GFX Design or making Videos? Join either the GFX Team or Media Team. GFX Team leader is Qdogg and the Media Team Leader is Amelie.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...