Dragoon

Sayonara, nZombies.

Well, it's official. At 2:29 PM CST, @Pyros killed the server. It wasn't a bad thing, as it was a server with little activity, but a lot of us expected it to happen. It was a fun server. Thank you for taking care of it for as long as you did, @Cryotheum. To @Bae, thank you for being in the Discord Chat for the server whenever you were there to talk about things. Those were the only two staff members. As for everyone else that played on the server, thank you for doing so. I would be posting this in the nZombies subsection, but it's going to die in a while, along with the Discord stuff. It was a fun journey, and to those that played, thank you.

Its memories will forever be a part of the stars. Finally, to the next GMod Server that launches, we wish you in advance, "Good Luck".

[Signature]

Achievements

It honestly is a shame to see it go, as it had plenty of potential as an experimental server. It didn't receive much attention as the other servers though & the manager was inactive due to personal reasons, so it was inevitable this was going to happen. Still doesn't make seeing the server go feel any less harsh though.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Cryotheum - Edit Reason: Derp

This server will definitely be one that I will miss, but with my hours now being limited due to AIT at the Army, I'm unable to give it the love it needs as a server manager. I'm going to go back to being a Developer and I will continue programming for GFL, so I'll be here for a while longer.

Edited by Cryotheum
Derp

Why spend 20 minutes doing something tedious when you can spend 2 hours failing to automate it instead?

Posted  Edited by BrotherWolf

Never played on it, but it sucks to see a server go down like this.

Rip nZombies

Also rip Murder while we're at it

Edited by BrotherWolf

-Brotherwolf

5 hours ago, chan_man1 said:

Uh oh

I can see breach’s death from here... 

20 hours ago, Dragoon said:

It wasn't a bad thing, as it was a server with little activity

I don’t see low activity for a server like this as a problem. It’s kind of meant to have four players. If that’s viewed as bad, then the server was set up for failure. Yet again, I don’t believe pyros was DL when it was created.