FAZE0KING

Admin Application

Name:<=EZ.PZ=>_FAZE0KING_
Steam ID:FAZE0KING
Play-time: 10 to 11 years

Why do you want to become an admin?: So i can be apart of a helpful community and be admin and to help give information about the group
Why should we accept you?: Because i play csgo all day and so i can be a helpful person of this community
Extra information:i am a all day everyday csgo player

I don't play Jailbreak like I did when the Gmod server was still up but I can tell you why this is not a good application. Please read this forum post for more details on how to apply: 

Anyway, I can tell you that you need a lot of posts, minimum is 25. Also, they require your SteamID in order to have access to your profile history, such as how many bans have you had; All you need to do is go to your Steam Profile, copy the URL, Google a SteamID finder, and paste the URL there. One more thing, 10-11 years is not an acceptable response when asked for your play-time. To find out how many hours you have on a specific server, just go to http://www.gametracker.com/ and you can finder your server there via the IP address or some other way of finding it.

To the admins: I apologize for posting this on an Admin Application if I'm not allowed to, especially if I'm not a part of the Jailbreak community, I just feel the need to help someone out. 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Darkling

@Faex You are right you aren't meant to be posting on admin app's... but you do make a good point

Before you will get serious reply's to this application you need to do a few things.

• go here http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/104.153.105.158:27015/ and search for you steam name to find out how many hours you have played GFL Jailbreak (not CSGO time played)
  • Get some more time on the server as you only have 8.1 hours which is considerably low for applying for admin
  • Go here http://steamidfinder.com/ to get your steam ID which will look like this STEAM_0:1:73254220 (this allows us to check any bans on your account)
  • Show all the admins that your worthy and capable of the position (being Admin is not easy, we need to make sure you can handle it and that we can all effectively work with you)
  • be active within the greater GFL which can include checking out the other servers we have to offer, getting involved on the forums, tuning into the twitch streams or just chatting in the shoutbox
  • Make sure that you COMPLETELY understand the rules to Jailbreak...
  • Finally please, PLEASE, expand on your application. We want to see some charisma and aspiration for the role. Your 1 sentence, generic answer's aren't gonna cut it here.

At the moment i am a -1 and you have some considerable improvements to make before i will come back here to rethink my answer!

Edited by Darkling

Achievements

(Sorry, I'm on my phone so you don't get colors from me)

I'm going to have to be -1

Reasoning:

When you joined the server, you were talking after you were dead, even after several admins told you not to, resulting in a mute for you.

When you were muted, you swapped to ct, and, again, several admins told you to switch to t until your mute expired but you paid no heed resulting in a swap and then later a ct ban.

Next, you were very disrespectful to not only the admins but also the members of the jailbreak server, which is something that an admin CANNOT do. As an admin, you are supposed to show and lead by example. If you are discriminating the server, and spouting derogatory terms to the members, then how bad would our server look if you were an admin?

Advice;

Familiarize yourself with the rules.

Get to know the admins and members more.

Fix your application, as @Leks mentioned.

Get more play time on the server.

Be friendly and active on the forums.

With all this in mind, I, unfortunately, have to give you a -1.

P.S. the one who denies or accepts admin applications is the server manager - HackingPotato.