Joshy

Christmas Loot

Posted  Edited by Joshy

A follow up to the previous thread: What did you get for Christmas (or for the holidays)?

I did get a telescope.  Pins.  My girlfriend made me another calendar this year although most of the pages are blank this year.  She's going to pain pictures on them throughout the year.  The cover of it was a starry night and the first month we've been really into the Vampire Diaries...   they make references about "blood from the vein" but we say "kissies... FROM THE VEIN!!!".  There's a CD from Imagine Dragons I've been planning to buy; she got it for me first.  She made a ring holder the outside of it looks like random circles to a regular person, but she tried making it a Smith chart (an RF engineering tool); the inside we make references to the stars often and so there's a pillow with stars.  You might also notice my ring looks like it has some traces from circuitry.

Kq0LlIS.png

Dvw9kTt.png

I accidentally got @JGuary55's gift.  I'm keeping it.  I love having pins.

JFy4uDS.jpg

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

• Joshy changed the title to Christmas Loot

I got airpods, whole GFL website smells like broke rn 

also a big book filled with classical sheet music. As a pianist, this made me excited 

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

1 minute ago, JerryBomb said:

also a big book filled with classical sheet music. As a pianist, this made me excited 

My fiance wanted to buy me airpods, but I told her to save her money.  She bought clay instead and made some :) it was cute.

I'm not very good at the piano, but I like it.  My twin bought me an electronic one with some headphones for it; also some music to play a little bit.  I'll try to post a picture of those later.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I got an incredibly cheap knockoff fitbit/apple watch where it asks for the last 3 numbers of ur cvv on your credit card just so you can register for their app

Still tracks heartbeat and shit but anything else you can't use

I also got a speaker with decent audio quality, sunglasses, and 2 pairs of shoes

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

12 hours ago, JerryBomb said:

welcome to the airpod community 

jitticus