jarm323

Rebuild Status

I have a few questions for you sir :)

1) Are the beta testers that have already received VIP for helping the server under its previous manager keeping that status, or will that be removed?

2) Have you considered adding the mining job that's pretty popular on lots of darkRP servers? (I can attach a gmodstore link if you don't know what I'm talking about)

3) Did you end up switching the gamemode to purge?

4) Do you think the economy will be stable at launch, or will prices need adjusting? (I assume this will be made in the beta phase)

5) Do we have any custom content specific to GFL only, or is all content publicly available?

Thanks for working on the server... your "soonTM" is clearly much faster than the majority of everyone else in GFL (if the server really is this close to launch).

Sorry for all the questions, get to them when you can. I may add more as I think of them.

~Wailord

Achievements

6 hours ago, King_Wailord said:

I have a few questions for you sir 🙂

1) Are the beta testers that have already received VIP for helping the server under its previous manager keeping that status, or will that be removed?

2) Have you considered adding the mining job that's pretty popular on lots of darkRP servers? (I can attach a gmodstore link if you don't know what I'm talking about)

3) Did you end up switching the gamemode to purge?

4) Do you think the economy will be stable at launch, or will prices need adjusting? (I assume this will be made in the beta phase)

5) Do we have any custom content specific to GFL only, or is all content publicly available?

Thanks for working on the server... your "soonTM" is clearly much faster than the majority of everyone else in GFL (if the server really is this close to launch).

Sorry for all the questions, get to them when you can. I may add more as I think of them.

~Wailord

I will gladly answer your questions!

1) To be honest, I didn't know that was a thing. I can contact the previous managers and check that out. For beta testing purposes, I'm giving VIP to the testers so they can fully access everything the server has to offer. After that, the it might be reversed or not. I need to discuss it with the Higher ups.

2) You're talking about Zero's mining right? I haven't added it yet, but I do like them. I added some of them, and wouldn't be opposed to add more in the future.

3) We're gonna test DarkRP, I already have the addon for Purge. I don't have a problem about adding Purge, but I want to test DarkRP first.

4) In the beta phase, I'm going to give the testers a solid start (money wise), so that they may test everything. During this phase, we will adjust job payouts, prices for weapons, attachments, cars, and so on. This is to ensure we have a healthy economy when we release the server to the public.

5) All the content is public except for the anti cheat and the ban system. I have modified  the public addons in some ways, but we haven't developed something specific for the server. (I just started learning Lua in order to be able to modify and config the required stuff. Maybe in the future, I and the devs may develop something unique for the server.)

Don't worry. I will gladly answer the questions you have. Sorry for the late reply, I didn't want to post through mobile because it's not my thing.

1654039214_lennyfacesignaturejarm2_webp.png.77166eade8f7320848ec595e26aa1230.png

• 3 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Qas

3D Stream Radio
Unsure of the current radio you guys use but this ones pretty nice and easy to configure.
Requires Dropbox links.

Edited by Qas

375712617_Palestine2.png.d5149026cf1eebfdb430feec3054e158.png

On 1/14/2021 at 9:20 AM, Qas said:

3D Stream Radio
Unsure of the current radio you guys use but this ones pretty nice and easy to configure.
Requires Dropbox links.

Thank you. Finally got a working radio addon with links. All of those DJs will be pleased to use this! 

1654039214_lennyfacesignaturejarm2_webp.png.77166eade8f7320848ec595e26aa1230.png

• 2 months later...