_Muffin

_Muffin's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): SOPMOD II

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35861959

Admin that banned you: Loucop

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent

Why should you be unbanned?

I feel like I was falsely banned for targeting as for one; I'm pretty sure targeting is killing someone at least THREE times, not TWO times like I did, and the other; one of the times I killed TimeForYouToGetAWatch was accidental RDM as he started shooting at someone else and the other person shot too but I only had a shotgun so I shot who was closest since shotguns are better in close range, and the second time I saw him shoot from the cliff by hut towards tower where people were. (Which I'm pretty sure it was near someone since there was me and others near tower/t-room, which is KOSable) and I kosed/killed him for that. I don't think my ban is valid as it was accidental, not intentional. (There's also another similar (not permanent) ban that I also don't think was justified either which led up to 3 bans in one year resulting in permaban) And it's been forever since I've been on the server and I finally decided to make an appeal after 8 months. 

Posted  Edited by _Muffin
10 minutes ago, P i n g u said:

image.png.fa55fbd48ea07259740b1cc3a6b27ada.png

It was lawmyl that banned you,

@LawMyl nice grammar btw dork

That was recent since the sever switched, meaning my previous ban didn't exist.
All lawmyl did was reban me. The original person to ban me was Loucop.

Edited by _Muffin

I will take a look at this once I'm back to my house and check evidence that Loucop might have posted and come to a decision. While this happen, I politely ask you to wait a bit and for no one to touch it.

Thanks!

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

• 2 weeks later...