Aqqle

Admin Application- Aqqle

Posted  Edited by Aqqle - Edit Reason: I'm a fatass

NAME: Cooper J. McMichael

STEAM ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272000575/

PLAY-TIME: Most likely over 100 hours (Don't quote me on that)

Why I Want To Become Admin: I do not want to become admin for the power or the fame, but to make the community a better and more enjoyable place. I would punish anyone who tries to ruin the enjoyment of others, and to keep a sense of order on the server around the clock. I want to help the server run and grow, and by accepting me admin application, you will unlock the next step into doing that.

Why Should I Become An Admin: I know GFL rules and do not intend on breaking any. I may seem like an idiot, but I know when to be serious and help guide people through issues. If I am accepted I will be serious when i have to, but chill when the time comes. When I get on mid-day, no admins are on and the server is just utter shit. If I was admin, I would eliminate this problem by getting rid of the issues that the server has mid-day. To conclude, being an admin would help the server stay alive and become what it should be: Fun. Thank you and have a great day!

EXTRA INFO: Studying to become computer designer and have no friends and will always be lonely.

Edited by Aqqle
I'm a fatass

Thanks for submitting an application.

Some good parts about you.

• You are active.
  • You know most people on the server fairly well.
  • You make the server fun.

Some things you may want to work on.

• You act immature on the regular.
  • You overreact to some situations.

I'll have to stay neutral leaning towards a -1 for this application.

I am neutral not leaning towards anything. 

Pros:

Mature when you are supposed to be. 

Makes the server fun. 

Nice playtime. 

Doesn't break the rules. 

Cons:

Freaks out at times. 

Massive troll at times. 

Not active on the forum. 

Doesn't submit player reports. 

Will be leaning towards a +1 if you improve. 

Good luck you fig newton looking ass. 

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by bballallan

Recently you have been very cancerous on the server. You use to be mature and fun to play with but now you jumped on the bandwagon of players who just enjoy trolling and messing with everyone.

Do not have much to say on this admin app since other admins already replied with everything I could of possible said.

I believe if you change back to your old self when you first joined the server you would have a better shot at making admin.  (if you do i will change my vote)

Good luck on your admin app.

=)

Edited by bballallan

I'm staying neutral at this point 

I do feel that u have become quite troll like at the moment 

I know you enjoy the server and you know the rules

You are known pretty well within jailbreak too 

But you aren't mature at all! This is something that you have to improve before even having a chance to become admin!

also get some activity within GFL as a whole and submit player reports in the proper format 

I have had messages from you saying (a certain player) is freekilling HELP

now if I'm available at that moment then I'll come but we need evidence which I've never really seen from you before 

if you improve I'll change my answer 

Achievements

Thank you to everyone who commented. Everyone said the same thing; That I'm a massive troll. Honestly, I have no idea why I've been like that, but I will try not to be a troll. This won't be an overnight thing*Ahem* Parrot, but it will happen.

44 minutes ago, RiptogateGaming said:

Im only saying this as what i think about him. He rages really witch is really annoying and gets in the way and has no potantial towards admins. It only my opignon

Can you stop commenting on admin apps, it's getting really annoying to be honest. 

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

I'll go neutral leaning towards a -1  on this app, 

There is not much left to say at this point where all the observations, where you can improve, have been told.

If you were to improve however I'll change my answer

There are various reasons why you should not be accepted, ranging from disrespect to raging.

It's simple, improve everything said above by the Administrators and you might have a chance with me.

yeah.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Seems as though the admins have voted...

Hello

Thank you for applying for CSGO Jailbreak and we thank you for your patience. Unfortunately at this time, your application has been denied. We urge you to continue playing and stay active! If in the future you would like to apply for admin about we ask you wait until you've improved in the following areas;

• Communication with players
  • Create player reports to help admins when they are offline. It can also prove to us you are capable of making decisions and understanding when rules are being broken
  • Help new players learn the game and rules
  • Improve on maturity
  • Get to know the greater community (forums, ts, etc.)

Aqqle, you are a great friend and you are fun to play with but at the moment you lack the potential to be an admin. The current staff have given you things to work on and I believe you are capable of improving in those areas.

Cheers,

Hacking / sv_potato 1

the bait master

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements