_Rocket_

Where the HELL have I been?

We spoke a few times I believe and from my interactions with you, I can tell that you are a very kind person. I also noticed that you are very skilled at computer programming, and especially for someone at your age. I am only a year younger than you and I could never be as talented as you. Like seriously, you are really good. I believe that you have a bright future ahead. 

jitticus

Posted  Edited by _Rocket_ - Edit Reason: grammar r fun
59 minutes ago, CSS ZE Secretary said:

@_Rocket_ so does this mean me you and @Aurora csgo comp again?

Lol dude I'm literally living in a shelter. Unless the library has a graphics card installed into their tiny HP computers I'm sadly not playing any games for a while hahaha

54 minutes ago, TheJitFace said:

We spoke a few times I believe and from my interactions with you, I can tell that you are a very kind person. I also noticed that you are very skilled at computer programming, and especially for someone at your age. I am only a year younger than you and I could never be as talented as you. Like seriously, you are really good. I believe that you have a bright future ahead. 

I'm gonna be real with you, dude. I'm a wreck. I was pretty much sheltered at home for most my teenage years. It gave me the time to practice programming. The only talent I really have is singing haha

Edited by _Rocket_
grammar r fun

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

I overcame all of my mental/social problems through meditation and mindfulness. Being aware and making the effort to overcome issues will be your greatest success. Get better, don't just accept what people tell you. It's all in the brain, so learn to overcome.

I decided to record a laughing fit to show what it is like. Check this out when you can!

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png