Dragoon

Which Decade Would You Want To Be Born In?

Posted  Edited by PopcornGoesPopping

I'm actually REALLY thankful that I was born in the 2000s decade. I was born on August 2, 2002, so I have witnessed a lot of things throughout the decade, I can remember many things that happen in the decade about my personal life and etc. It's hard to put it into words, but the 2000s and all the way to the mid 2010s were just something really special, like it was the time period when kids used to play outside like all day, and just enjoyed how things were at the time *During the time outdoors activities and gaming were balanced*. During those times technology was getting more advanced, and I remembered those days when YouTube was just a place to post "home videos", and when people had fliphones and cell phones at the same time, and the music was just over the world, like we had Coldplay, Imagine Dragons, Black Eyed Peas, Akon, Pitbull, Eminem, and so many more. I do also think the 2000s/2010s were one of the last decades that children can actually experience real childhood, and when parents were actually "Parents"  Overall people were just way more out going in those days, and I'm just so so thankful that I can say I have lived, raised, experienced, and had one of the best childhoods I could ever have in those two AMAZING decades. Right now it's 2021, and it's crazy to think about of how much has changed from then and now. Somehow if I could go back, I would go back in less than a heart beat, no doubt. Overall I'm just so thankful that I was born in the 2000s, and I don't think I would want to be born other than the 2000s. 

Edited by PopcornGoesPopping

I'm happy with me being born in 2000. However, I have always been interested in WW2, so I would liked to have experienced that sort of time period to a small extent.

Personally, I think having been born in the 2000s was a perfect place. We can't know how the future will be, so choosing the future is just a shot in the dark, and the past was god awful. The world (america in particular) may not be perfect, but we definitely are better with bigotry than in the past, though there is still a lot of progress to be made.
I do wish I was born slightly earlier so I could have finished highschool before Corona lol

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Posted  Edited by TheJitFace

Honestly, I think about how it would be if I was born in a different era. 

I appreciate being born in 2003 because I have experienced everything in this era. Like kids born after 2006 don't have the same experiences as us, maybe some but they were too young. 

I think being a teenager in the 1970-1980s in a major city like NYC or Chicago would be sick, but extremely dangerous.  If I was jacked and not scared then I would be chilling. 

Either that or being a teenager in the early 2000s like 2002 would also be pretty sick. Bullying was a big issue, but again, if I was jacked I would be fine. 

I would like to know @Jerry Hat Trick's opinion on this, but he is banned now so...

Edited by TheJitFace

jitticus

Posted  Edited by flamie Alexis

idk either when I was born or 2005, 2005 specifically cause I would've been 12 in 2017 when the requirement to get a judge's approval before going on blockers was removed in Queensland.

Edited by flamie Alexis

1107951178_alexisbanner.thumb.png.d7ca1e71df7c98ca1d07991466c62ed7.png

Thanks to @BlazingArson for the signature ❤️
Ko-Fi image.png.d5454ca380d782432beb60154e315225.png

I like being born in mid-90s. Gives perfect experience in late 90s to mid 2000s growing up. I'm perfectly fine with that. 

On side note... 

Old West is one of my favorite historical era, and I'd probably consider be born there and live through the prime years of the Old West (1867-1899). 

76561198043643390.png