MutedMike

Give Me Your Biggest Complaint

Write your biggest complaint you have about the TTT Anarchy server in the replies below. No holds barred. Just don't use slurs and if you have problems with specific people just DM me on discord which is Yea#7715

perfection_50.jpg.62e15c78e81618c7be49436b8df5abc9.jpg

You know me akris TTT regular, I have a few complaints but I’ll boil it down to one.  Punishment. I feel the punishments are way way way way too light.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

2 hours ago, Akris said:

You know me akris TTT regular, I have a few complaints but I’ll boil it down to one.  Punishment. I feel the punishments are way way way way too light.

Punishments are not way too light. Personally, if you look at it this way, you get warned for 1 week, that entire week only takes you 2 more warnings for you to be banned, these things stack as long as they aren't over another week long.

TTT2 is entirely chaotic, if you aren't paying attention, you'll end up making an error, and most mistakes aren't forgiven if repeated. Eventually, if you keep causing issues, a longer ban can be initiated. 

This isn't exactly private knowledge, as someone like @Burriss75 can explain it without being an Admin.

Basically, if you look at the other servers and then this one, it's mostly way more strict. Though, that's just my opinion. 

25 minutes ago, Alexis said:

Basically, if you look at the other servers and then this one, it's mostly way more strict. Though, that's just my opinion. 

Server is 100% the most strict of the gfl servers with bans

Posted  Edited by BlazingArson
On 3/21/2021 at 10:36 PM, Akris said:

Kinda the point of anarchy, but wven so, punishment aint light. What you get punished for is a good bit less than our other ttt servers, and some of our admims will give verbal warnings before an official warning if they dont think an official warning is needed, but the warn system is incredibly strict. 3 warns in a week and you are out for 6 hours.

Edited by BlazingArson

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Posted  Edited by lobsterpaw

easily staff team, broadly speaking. nice people but not great at their jobs (for the most part). i won't go into specifics here but there are a litany of problems that just aren't going to be addressed because because

20 hours ago, Akris said:

i think punishments are fine tbh, with the exception of punishments for trolls. i think we're way too passive with trolls who are obviously trolling. 

17 hours ago, Burriss75 said:

Server is 100% the most strict of the gfl servers with bans

you say that and then you log on and do the absolute most you can to make the game not fun for other players, it's not hard to not get warned if you don't act like a prick

Edited by lobsterpaw

piss

Posted  Edited by Burriss75

Its genuinely impressive how you managed to ignore even members of the staff team agreeing there's a problem and you show up just to insult people

16 minutes ago, lobsterpaw said:

you say that and then you log on and do the absolute most you can to make the game not fun for other players, it's not hard to not get warned if you don't act like a prick

Edited 9 minutes ago by lobsterpaw

Have you considered that admins all have different opinions of the rules and this isn't their faults? The MOTD is incredibly unclear on certain situations and it forces admins to go off precedent or rules that have never actually been fully explained?

18 minutes ago, lobsterpaw said:

easily staff team, broadly speaking. nice people but not great at their jobs (for the most part). i won't go into specifics here but there are a litany of problems that just aren't going to be addressed because because

Edited by Burriss75

2 minutes ago, Burriss75 said:

Its genuinely impressive how you managed to ignore even members of the staff team agreeing there's a problem and you show up just to insult people

staff aren't the ultimate authority on whether or not a punishment system is good/effective or not, especially since half of them barely play on the server. also, i'm not insulting you, you intentionally do whatever you can to RDM people 24/7 and then complain about how broken and unfair the warn system is. you're cool to play with other than that. again, it's not hard to not get warned.

piss

18 minutes ago, lobsterpaw said:

i think punishments are fine tbh, with the exception of punishments for trolls. i think we're way too passive with trolls who are obviously trolling. 

Hard agree with both of these, I think there are some inconsistencies with knowledge between the mods that has caused issues in game.

I think the warn system is a little unfair towards people who play a lot and definitely could use tweaking (like 24 hour warns or 72 hour warns).

13 minutes ago, lobsterpaw said:

it's not hard to not get warned.

Getting warned is pretty easy when admins actively disagree with eachother on certain rules and you can get warned for things another admin wouldn't warn for. Also the rules should be more lenient on people with all the roles which can be confusing. Banning someone because they've rdmed 3 times in a week is absolutely brutal

13 minutes ago, Minedmastermind said:

facts

yeah, major inconsistencies. i've seen staff members straight up RDM because they thought they were acting within the rules. it regularly causes players to accidentally RDM other players. then, since players were acting how staff told them they could, they'll both insist that they're right, and an argument will break out.  it's honestly incredibly embarrassing.

i personally don't have problems at all with the warn system, and i'm confident in saying that i'm one of the players who's online the most (like, top 10). obviously this is just my personal experience, and staff preference exists, but i've only got 1 valid warn on my record since i started playing. i don't know, maybe i just tend to be more cautious when killing other players, but i don't see any real issues with the warn system itself.

9 minutes ago, Burriss75 said:

Getting warned is pretty easy when admins actively disagree with eachother on certain rules and you can get warned for things another admin wouldn't warn for. Also the rules should be more lenient on people with all the roles which can be confusing. Banning someone because they've rdmed 3 times in a week is absolutely brutal

continuing, the warn system itself isn't the problem, in my opinion. the problem is the staff inconsistency and the lack of any cogent rule page. if you're not combative with people in reports and stuff, people will almost always forgive, especially if it's an accident. 

piss

Posted  Edited by Lachaine

This fucking Waylon dude, can they be silenced? Kinda killin my vibe if you catch my drift broski? 

just kidding luv you Bongo XD

Edited by Lachaine

607704345_LachSig2.png.da1092f8afdddd17e6220848a572495f.png

Signature done by @AceOfSpadesMM