Swishizzo

Swishizzo's Admin Application

Posted  Edited by HackingPotato - Edit Reason: taking out personal information
Name: Robert Terri
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:175493385
Play-time:  267 Hours

Why do you want to become an admin?:

I want to become an Admin on CS:GO Jailbreak because I hate when players break rules and I can not do anything about it. I want to help make the server a better place for new and recurring players and keep the server alive and new. I also want to become an Admin because I love the GFL community. I have been playing GFL for around 2 years and I have loved played on it from when I first joined up to now. Becoming an Admin would be taking another step into the community. I have previously been an Admin on GFL and it was an amazing experience. I loved staying up late on Teamspeak with all the other Admins on GMOD Jailbreak and got along with all of them. Although I love playing on Jailbreak as a Member, and I would love to start playing as an Admin. 

Why should we accept you?: 
You should accept me as an Admin for many reasons. First of all, I am extremely active. I started playing on the CS:GO Jailbreak server almost a month ago and I already have almost 30 hours. I am on my PC around 5+ hours a day and I will be reachable by Skype, Steam, Teamspeak and the Forums making me available to regulate the server very often. I know many if not all of the regulars and Admins on the server and I think I am decently respected by the majority of the player base. Not only am I active on the server, but I am active on the forums. I go on the forums every day and I love interacting with the community outside of the Jailbreak server. You will not see me on Teamspeak often because I do not know the password to anyone's channels, but if I am accepted as an Admin I will happily go on Teamspeak frequently. Furthermore, I know all of the rules to the server and I have great common sense when Administrating outside of the motd's guidelines. Finally, I have lots of Admin experience in many different areas. Although I have never been an Administrator in a CS:GO server before, I already know most of the Jailbreak server's commands so it will not be too difficult to teach me. As I stated previously, I used to be an Admin on GFL's Garry's Mod Jailbreak server. It is for these reasons that I think I would be suitable for an Admin position on the CS:GO Jailbreak server.
Extra information: 
Some extra info is that i am a senior in Tampa FL, and if you reading this you are Awesome. Thanks for your time.
Edited by HackingPotato
taking out personal information

I ain't admin or anythin, but I'm sure potato wouldn't mind if I post something on the apps. :^)

Find your steam id here: http://steamidfinder.com/

Your playtime is how much time you spent in the server, not CS:GO or anything like that.

Yours is ~61.5Hours

See here:

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/104.153.105.158:27015/top_players/?query=Swishizzo

yeah.gif

Hey, just wanted to say that I took out your personal information from your app (mainly where you go to high school). I wouldn't recommend really saying that kind of stuff on the forums, because it can get around to the wrong people. 

Other than that, good luck with the app!

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Posted  Edited by Aurelien

Pros: 

- You're active on the Jailbreak server and we need active admins.

- You are mature and you are also fun to play with.

- You submit player reports.

- You seem to know the rules, and I have never seen you break a rule.

- You used to be an admin, which indicates that you have admin experience.

- You're a really nice and friendly guy, you don't seem hostile at all towards other players or admins.

Neutral:

- You don't seem to know all of the admins, get to know all the admins/most of the admins as this will increase your chances of becoming an admin, while also giving you an easier time co-operating with your fellow admins.

- Get more forum activity and get to know other players outside the Jailbreak community.

Negatives:

-

It's a +1 from me.

Good luck with your application!

- Aurelien

Edited by Aurelien

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by bballallan

The Good:

• Your decently active
  • You know the rules
  • You message me when something goes wrong in the server
  • Mature
  • Know how to be a good ct without being Nazi =)
  • Fun to play with

Where you can improve:

• Forum activity
  • Getting to know more admins chilling with us in Teamspeak =)

The Negative:

• Don't really know any 

Its a +1 from me good luck on the rest of your admin app =) 

Edited by bballallan

Posted  Edited by Darkling - Edit Reason: Completely redone

After watching you in game (Maybe secretly too XD )

I witnessed how you acted whilst no admins were online.

You helped out everyone being very patient and you even included some of the less friendly people trying to coach them how to be a better player!

How you were playing during that was as if you were already an Admin! 

I'm not going to give reasons as to why I'm going to make this decision as they are covered above in some other Admins comments.

You already act like and Admin. 

You help people like an Admin should.

Why not make you an Admin too

+1 

Heavily leaning towards +2 XD

Edited by Darkling
Completely redone

Achievements

Just now, HackingPotato said:

uh...

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2kuZ3lhem8uY29tL3RodW1iLzEyMDAvX2E0YThmMmIwYzdmODhjZTE1NmY1ZjAwOWFhYTJiOTQ4LXBuZy5qcGcifQ.1bpzB2wCYqyuesZjG5RVwpBbZko

explain

Yeah you gotta chill bro. You had to get forum activity up not completely spam it (especially all in 5 mins) it will come eventually

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Swishizzo

sorry just wanted to greet the new people, my bad for spamming. i didnt see the dates until now, i thought they were new people. my bad.

Edited by Swishizzo