Harakoni

Harakoni Says Farwell

omg! omg! ong! omg! !!!!!1 !😧 Gonna miss you! You were one of the cooler people on the server and only a few others were as fun to always be around! I hope I still catch you streaming random games not related to CWRP in lobby 1, and you continue to shitpost wherever you can.

P.S. Gonna uncap CT now, putting old high command back in power.

good bye fam you have been a legit great person threwout my time in gfl its why i stayed so much longer than any other gmod server in my life. Hope your can find a great passion beyond gfl. but for now you will be missed thank you again <3

CWRP ADMIN

artworks-ioKaoXB4OqAFEbfm-kb9SYA-t240x240.jpg

Couldn’t have asked for a better server owner for my time on GFL, had a lot of fun with you when you were around, and I’m gonna miss seeing your antics every once in a while, o7, seeya in the next life, much love 💕 

9F80A4BC-D110-4775-9433-230F3C3F571D.jpeg

I appreciate all the work you've put in to continue keeping the server alive. Management aside, you are a good friend and I am glad to have met you. I did what I could in my time, as did Rick, and your time was definitely the brightest for the server.

Hope you stick around either in the CW:RP/Main Discord or mine. Love you lots, weird scottish afro man.

original.gif

Achievements

Say Sike Right Now | Know Your Meme

I can say with confidence the server would be nowhere close to where it is today without your help and work as staff. Working alongside you for the time that I did was an absolute blast and I love to still hang out with you for the tier list council shenanigan's. We are still doing tier lists you cannot resign from the council >:)

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Ozkody or Killes

I see that little text about me, that’s it expect a meme war from me. In all honesty thanks for the help you have given me, let’s keep chatting in the future.

Edited by Ozkody or Killes

Former CWRP Admin -  / Currently CWRP - Main - Gmod - Rust Discord Mod

ozkody.gif.49c68b9495253cbfc2dbd45da4caa13c.gif

It's sad to see you go, but about that next Beskar kit change! Anyhowhope you find something else enjoyable to do and good luck.

CWRP Admin

I wish you the absolute best dear! You are beautiful, valid and awesome even though we never got to meet properly (which is sad ;-; me wanted be friends) I wish you all the joy and luck in the woooooooooorldddd!

Kumiko! ごきげんよう (=^・ω・^=)

Lilyyyy.png.a4d76f48c3d22c003afdcd675da357ba.png

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...