ZombieSurvivalist

How to be a good member!

So welcome new comers to the forums and to your new membership! This membership shows that you are apart of the GFLclans players and member. This will show other people that are new that they should sing up for member. A little tip right off the gun, make sure to be very active if you are member and get a good reputation of how much you care! There are a lot of things to make on the forums, from wacky discussions to art or something more interesting. You can all choose one of these to be active, and post new things and like and comment! I hope this little info will get you through on your adventure of member! 

zombie.gif.9f61cda00cc278f3206b18d15c4fe7f3.gif.1f008076e6c4f4e9413e07a2042164f4.gif

13 hours ago, ZombieSurvivalist224 said:

So welcome new comers to the forums and to your new membership! This membership shows that you are apart of the GFLclans players and member. This will show other people that are new that they should sing up for member. A little tip right off the gun, make sure to be very active if you are member and get a good reputation of how much you care! There are a lot of things to make on the forums, from wacky discussions to art or something more interesting. You can all choose one of these to be active, and post new things and like and comment! I hope this little info will get you through on your adventure of member! 

More like...

How to be a good member:

- Apply

Thats it. you can do whatever you want after that, it's not like members are admins lol. Good thread tho? I dunno.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

On 11/17/2016 at 6:19 PM, ZombieSurvivalist224 said:

I meant it to be like just be active so it will look good on their part.

If you actually read the application that we receive, they're all either sincere or troll. But we still accept them because reasoning to join is not really a big deal unless you're advertising, that's a different story. Or even a ban can prevent one for fast process application. 

The only time people want to be active is if they either want to be an admin or just a regular player on the server. It's their decisions to make judgement of what's a good member or not. There are others who are good members but they don't follow the needs of being an active player. Pretty much, they're just friendly.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements