Joshy

Christmas wish list!

I think a lot of us know that Christmas is coming up soon 🙂 What do you want for Christmas?

Spoiler

PC: Not everyone celebrates Christmas, and so what are a few gifts you'd like to receive in general?

• I haven't been going to the gym because of the pandemic, and so I'd like to have a few gym items at home.  The expensive one I would want is a treadmill.
  • We're also wanting a bigger toaster oven.
  • Big ramen bowls like a the restaurants.  We like picking up ramen at a place, but we don't have the right utensils and dishes at home and just kind of do whatever we can to make it work (usually just mix everything together in a pot and eat from there).
  • I'm scanning things for school all the time sometimes it'll be like 20-30x pages so a scanner with an automatic document feeder ADF would be great.
  • More chargers for all of the electronics 😞

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

It'd be nice to get:

• All of my student debt forgiven,
  • Socks,
  • Gloves,
  • Underwear,
  • A nice pillow,
  • A smart light bulb (that isn't cheap garbage),
  • Tall AF monitor stands (that aren't cheap garbage).

That's all I can think of. I'll probably be buying all the stuff (...obviously not the student debt) for myself with the money I get; my family don't really buy presents for each other, we just give money. It's a good way to avoid disappointment.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

I don't think I'll expect any sort of gifts this year. Probably just one or two, but regardless I'll be grateful and happy that we've made it through another difficult year.

• Cash. I've been wanting a bit extra of money to spend on my hobbies, lately I've been pretty strict with myself on how I spend my money, and I will likely intend to be like this for undisclosed amount of time.
  • Socks or any sort of clothes. It's kind of interesting that back when I was a kid, I didn't get excited about them. Now I do. It's weird.
  • A green screen. Now I've finally got back into my old room, I've been looking at interest of resuming to stream on Twitch again, I might want to make sure that the background is REALLY transparent.
  • A green blanket for my computer recliner chair as a cover for the potential streaming on Twitch.
  • A gift card for Steam so I can spoil myself with the game during Steam Sale.
  • New mattress would be nice for my bed.

Realistically, I'll likely get gift cards as it's one of my favorite gifts. 

76561198043643390.png

I am a greedy gremlin duc so I want a lot of stuff.

• A camping tent because I enjoy camping and want a small tent for 3-4 people (our tent is for 6 people so is a pain to set up alone and also is very old. Last time I used it, it rained, and the rain protector did not do what is in its name, and we got soaked)
  • Several copies of Berserk Deluxe Edition manga. Each copy is $50 and there are currently 10 and probably going to be at least 15, yikes. I'm asking my grandmother for a couple of them to start with. Hopefully she won't read any of it...
  • Girl clothes. I would love to ask for these, but I haven't told my family I like crossdressing, so I can't. But I've spent like $400 on girl clothes this semester. Kinda wish my mom would've bought me them. sigh...
  • Money. Yes, I want money. I've spent like $1500 this semester on figures, clothes, food, and other stuff I can't remember, so I would like it if I could get some cash money. I get money from my university, but more money always helps a greedy person be more greedy. I can buy more clothes with it!
  • Several anime items from crunchyroll that I actually selected myself during Black Friday (hey, they were all on sale, I saved like $80). I asked my mom if she wanted to pay for them and wrap them, and she said yes. Here's a picture of all I'm getting:
    • unknown.png
  • A new epilator, the Braun Silk epil 9. My $20 epilator hurts my legs when it pulls the hair out, so I want one that hurts a bit less.
  • The Binding of Isaac: Four Souls board game
  • Alcohol

This year I didn't really make a list, unlike previous years. Last year I made a whole detailed report about everything I wanted, organized 2 ways (in terms of price and in terms of how much I wanted them) and color coded with who should buy what and if it could go in a stocking. I used to love doing that. But this year I didn't quite know what I wanted until I came across that stuff from Crunchyroll. So yay.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Honestly I am not sure what I want other to spend time with the people I love, but if I had to make a list of other things I guess:

• Socks
  • Some new pajama pants
  • Some new board games (even though I have no one to play them with most of the time 😦)
  • Power supply for an old PC I have to make into a server

43 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I'm scanning things for school all the time sometimes it'll be like 20-30x pages so a scanner with an automatic document feeder ADF would be great.

I am glad that that printer my mom took from work and gave me has a scanner (it is slow but it gets the job done quicker if you want lower quality scans). People forget how useful they are to have and how much it sucks when you need one and don't have one.

b_560_95_1.png

Eh, I've gotten very indecisive the past couple years. I've only asked for a keyboard and some gift cards, however the one thing I do need that can't really be a Christmas thing is a new car. My car right now is shitting itself and may break down anytime lol

I only asked for one thing this year because we moved into a new apartment.  I wanted a Swiffer to help a bit with cleaning. I guess my parents are getting me an emergency kit for my car too which will be nice.  Otherwise Im content with just enjoying the holidays (and baking a million cookies).

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you.

fat

8 minutes ago, ComradeJosh said:

- For @Salad to actually be good at Fortnite when we play
- @Grandayen to be active on our server
- @Kwehs to be nicer to people :jinnit: [And to drop their album]
- Samsung Sam body pillow
- @TheREEBoi to be nicer to Bombadil
- @Shelab25 to not Missclick
- @DaPainWayne to get CR
Thats about it!

Wtf 

Banner.png.4ed942e76c212bc645c44dcd7df52974.png

2 minutes ago, Abominationn said:

- For @ComradeJosh to care about me 😔
- For @Lucielxf to carry me in trials
- For people to STOP ASKING FOR LIL KWEHS X IN MY MUSIC PACK
- For @Swiftyy to stop tweaking
- For @racecar123go to give me a high five

Won't do it for free, 😉

Final_smaller.gif

(Credited to @Clavers)

33 minutes ago, ComradeJosh said:

- @DaPainWayne to get CR

🥰

Great topic @Joshy! I'm not sure myself though, I never really have a "wish list" anymore. The only thing I usually ask for is to be understanding when I don't show up for family celebrations. Last few years I always end up working every holiday, since I let my coworkers with like kids and wives to stay home with them. 

But, if I had to decide:
-Ability to own a dog (I work too insane hours for it to be fair to a dog 😞 )

-Let it stop being a sellers market so it's more plausible for me to buy a house and move out my apartment

-Lots and lots of alcohol, beer or liquor, it will all be consumed. (No wine though)

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)