Birgus

Banned for mass rdm?

Posted  Edited by Birgus

Name: Lynchables

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:105658765

Banned by: Fx

Ban reason: mass rdm

Why you should be unbanned: I remember i got karma banned. A day later i saw that i was still banned. I checked my Source bans and saw that i got banned for mass rdm. What the heck did i do?

Edited by Birgus

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Added reference link / follow-up question re-worded

Mass RDM is when you team kill 3x players without good reason; you can also get the same ban for "Attempted" Mass RDM if you kill 2x and attempt a third.  Low karma isn't a perfect indicator for mass RDM (a lot of people can get it for a lot of good reasons too); it's also not uncommon for the console to beat the admin to the ban for low karma.

Took a look at your history I must admit that this does not sound promising (reference).  

I41CRnW.png

I'm willing to hear you out though.  Do you know why you were karma banned to begin with and is it a good reason?

Edited by Joshy
Added reference link / follow-up question re-worded

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Birgus

i killed alot of innos but for good reasons. most of the time i see them walk pass unides or i have dna on them.

this is probably why

Edited by Birgus

Posted  Edited by Birgus

lololol squishy

also. Yeah your 100% right. But lately I've cut back on the whole trolling shit. I don't really find it that funny anymore and i feel like a massive cunt after doing shit like that. I'll stop from now on. I know you don't believe me on this but you just gotta trust me. 

Edited by Birgus

Posted  Edited by Birgus

For the karma ban? no sorry. it was kinda late so its a little hard for me to remember anyone who was on the server during my karma ban.

Edited by Birgus

37 minutes ago, SquishYBum said:

(Noob question) What game mode/rp is this :) ?

please read where this is posted,

3a21a62e10.png

lets wait for the banning admin to reply, already sent her the link on steam.

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help

3 minutes ago, Thomasdavid097 said:

please read where this is posted,

3a21a62e10.png

lets wait for the banning admin to reply, already sent her the link on steam.

Sooo I'm too lazy to read what rp is this plz

Achievements

Uh, I've played with Lynchables for a little bit but as far as I know he's not done anything majorly wrong.... while I was around.

I think it might have been a mistake but if Kubnair says he is already a rule breaker Idk

- ShakaYourBooty  [GFL Member] (soon to be administrator...)  + {garry's mod} TTT 24/7 MineCraft GFL Jihad Server Player

With HOLIDAY THEMED GMod {in-game} names.

If I do not act nice to you please feel free to PM me with your dilemmas I'm sure I can be of assistance.

583d87b8d1f1e934794430.gif

1 hour ago, Birgus said:

lololol squishy

also. Yeah your 100% right. But lately I've cut back on the whole trolling shit. I don't really find it that funny anymore and i feel like a massive cunt after doing shit like that. I'll stop from now on. I know you don't believe me on this but you just gotta trust me. 

Fine I trust you I'll convince fx to remove ban.

Achievements

L 11/23/2016 - 04:00:14: 00:17.64 - KILL:     Lynchables [innocent] killed Tj [innocent]
L 11/23/2016 - 04:00:27: 00:31.06 - KILL:     Lynchables [innocent] killed =T0T= raining hyplex.co [innocent]
L 11/23/2016 - 04:03:16: 03:19.97 - KILL:     Lynchables [innocent] killed Creepytoes [innocent]

Tj did kill an innocent right before that, which is why fx thought you massed when you had a reason to kill him. You need to take it easy on killing people. I will unban.

I9MhKK5.png