Cleetus

Is Anyone Else Having a Problem seeing the server?

I was playing just fine earlier, added the server to favorites and such. 

Now I can't join the game at all.. I only have like 10 hours played on my account and played just fine earlier, now it just doesn't show up for me anymore.

Posted  Edited by Kubnair

Try deleting and re installing cs go or get better internet I get these issues too sometimes and those two solutions always help

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

Have you tried connecting from the console?

Ensure the console is enabled by going to Options -> Game Settings and the "Enable Developer Console" should be set to yes.

Afterwards, hit the "~" or "`" key and type:

connect goze.gflclan.com

or

connect 216.52.148.47

Report the results back here.

Thanks.

On 2016/12/13 at 2:36 AM, Cleetus said:

Now I can't join the game at all.. I only have like 10 hours played on my account and played just fine earlier, now it just doesn't show up for me anymore.

Me, and small loan "gfl admins" had the same problem, you just need to wait for 1-3 hours (sometimes more than 10 hours" It will show up again.

Yes i have the same problem, it's internet problem. If you try to use other internet connection it will show up. For now i haven't find any solution to fix this problem, just like @KEYY you have to wait sometime. 

On 12/13/2016 at 6:05 PM, Roy said:

Have you tried connecting from the console?

Ensure the console is enabled by going to Options -> Game Settings and the "Enable Developer Console" should be set to yes.

Afterwards, hit the "~" or "`" key and type:

or

Report the results back here.

Thanks.

I have this problem before, even try to connect with console. It give up after 20 tries and give me "Time out" message. If i try different network of try to boost my by using cellular network it shows up.

Might be the internet provider might be your computer. When in doubt, restart your computer and/or router.

Idk if its just me though but once in awhile, I lose connection to anything GFL (website, TS3, server) and seemed to be blocked from accessing it for a period of time as Key had explained. 

On 12/13/2016 at 3:36 AM, Cleetus said:

Stop playing csgo on a potato :) 

4 hours ago, A_Yoruichi_Fanfic said:

Stop playing csgo on a potato :) 

I don't think this has anything to do with computer specs, this is some sort of networking issue on his side or the servers side.

3 hours ago, chancer839 said:

i agree with vague i would try contacting?

Just unplug your router for 30 seconds then plug it back in

or you could connect VIA IP though console

1.  Enable developers console in options
  2.  Use ` (also known as tilde key) key to open console (it's under your escape key)
  3.  Put this in console: connect  216.52.148.47
  4. Lastly hit enter and join the server

Achievements