iPro

iPro's Admin App

Posted  Edited by iPro
Name: iPro // Phillip
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43680147
Play-time: 165.5 hours
Admin sponsor: @King_Wailord @HackingPotato @Johaw

Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to become admin because I feel like I could be a good addition to GFL.  I always try my hardest to enforce rules and always give any new/common players any information they need. I do not break the rules, as rules were made to be enforced. I feel as if I could bring player count up since I would be fair to all players. Sometimes in the server there will be users causing issues and no admins will be on to punish the users, and when I try to contact the admins they are either offline or playing another game and are unable to join to take care of the issue. I mainly play CS and you will rarely find me playing any other games. I am also on very flexible hours as my job allows me to work from home and my phone is always on me. 
Why should we accept you?: I feel I should be accepted because I can and will be very active on the server. I know and have read over all the rules, and I treat everyone with respect. I know all of the admins and have no problems with any of them, as most of us get in teamspeak and relax. I have also been an operator on the GFL 1v1 US server. I was removed from operator due to having to leave for 8 months due to  work. Sleaziod and I did work out a plan and I left with no hard feelings.
Extra information(how to contact you, times you are available etc): Twitter is a good way to contact me, you can just PM me for my username. I can be on basically whenever needed, I try to log at-least an hour or two a day. 
Edited by iPro

Posted  Edited by King_Wailord

It's a +1 from me

Positives:

Knows how to play CT

Has previous experience as an admin/operator

Knows the rules well

Very active on the server

Well-known figure on GFL

Has posted player report in Forums

Things to Improve on:

Get more active within the whole of GFL

Don't kill me when I'm rebelling :3

Don't be a baby-dick (Johaw)

Good Luck =)

Edited by King_Wailord

Achievements

I am going to stay Neutral at the moment

There are various reasons for this so I will just do the usual good bad points list

Good Points

You are very active with Jailbreak with about 120 hours on the server (You forgot to count your other names in as well)

You do know the rules 

You have made player reports 

You keep in contact with Admins even while we aren't on the server (also messaging me at 5am in the morning...)

Most of the time you can be fun to have as a CT

Bad Points

You were at the heart of a dispute about voice changers. But couldn't understand that my issue with you at the time, was because you were being cancerous to other players constantly... Regardless of whether you do/don't use a voice changer.

You used a giveaway as a means to bring possible tension/jealousy among the server. I reference you giving two knives to Ahsim and Wailord. My issue doesn't lie with you giving it to them, it was mainly because you gave it to them and told them to be as obnoxious as possible after receiving them, even after I said its enough...

I may not have phrased this correctly to sound harsher than I mean. So don't take this too harshly

I do question your maturity. You seem to have ups and downs which is completely fine but you can be incredibly graphic on the server to what I would call relatively impressionable young people.

Now I am sorry if this is not the answer you would like and If you would like to talk about this don't hesitate to message me on steam or on TS

I don't believe your ready to become an Admin but I do believe you deserve a chance to prove yourself which is why I am staying Neutral

Achievements

1 minute ago, Darkling said:

I am going to stay Neutral at the moment

There are various reasons for this so I will just do the usual good bad points list

Good Points

You are very active with Jailbreak with about 120 hours on the server (You forgot to count your other names in as well)

You do know the rules 

You have made player reports 

You keep in contact with Admins even while we aren't on the server (also messaging me at 5am in the morning...)

Most of the time you can be fun to have as a CT

Bad Points

You were at the heart of a dispute about voice changers. But couldn't understand that my issue with you at the time, was because you were being cancerous to other players constantly... Regardless of whether you do/don't use a voice changer.

You used a giveaway as a means to bring possible tension/jealousy among the server. I reference you giving two knives to Ahsim and Wailord. My issue doesn't lie with you giving it to them, it was mainly because you gave it to them and told them to be as obnoxious as possible after receiving them, even after I said its enough...

Hide contents

I may not have phrased this correctly to sound harsher than I mean. So don't take this too harshly

I do question your maturity. You seem to have ups and downs which is completely fine but you can be incredibly graphic on the server to what I would call relatively impressionable young people.

Now I am sorry if this is not the answer you would like and If you would like to talk about this don't hesitate to message me on steam or on TS

I don't believe your ready to become an Admin but I do believe you deserve a chance to prove yourself which is why I am staying Neutral

Thank you for the feedback, I will work on these issues. I respect all of the points you made. 

2 minutes ago, Leks said:

+1 from me if u don't use voice changers to troll.

Good Luck on your app, mate.

Thank you, and I won't. :pull:

I can confirm I sponsored this boy. An obvious +1 from me. 

Although, I know there was a dispute about voice changers, iPro did not seem to be using the voice changer in an obnoxious ways when I was present. He seems very capable of the position and he knows when to be serious. I give this man my support. 

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements

Just now, HackingPotato said:

I can confirm I sponsored this boy. An obvious +1 from me. 

Although, I know there was a dispute about voice changers, iPro did not seem to be using the voice changer in an obnoxious ways when I was present. He seems very capable of the position and he knows when to be serious. I give this man my support. 

Thank you so much hacking, it really does mean alot. ::D:

If Dad says he is capable, who are we to differ Dad's will?

Don't forget about the deal @iPro ;);););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

yeah.gif

Neutral leaning towards +1

Pros:

Experience

Fun to play with

Knows rules

Previous admin for another server

knows when and how to crack the whip

Cons:

Can be disrespectful at times

Not liked by a decent amount of players

Causes trouble with members sometimes

Things to work on:

Being more respectful

Try to be nice and/or agree with players

I would love for you to be admin, but I do have to criticize you some. Once I see these problems being worked on, I will swiftly change to a +1

santavoc.png

some say poopoo

i say peepee

STEAM PROFILE

Posted  Edited by KeeD

I'm going to watch,without saying anything, cause as Darkling said you have been abit "cancerous" before I got admin, aswell during the early stage of my admin. Yet I wanna see if you're willing to change in order to achieve administrator. So for now I dont have an answer but its leaning towards -1 
But show me that you're willing to change and I'll show you that the -1 will change aswell

Edited by KeeD

Leaning towards -1, I recall you being really cancerous and obnoxious and I don't know if you have changed, I haven't seen you much on the server recently, but I will change my vote if your attitude has changed 

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements