Berndz

Tried purchasing VIP Was given error but still charged

I was attempting to purchase VIP for 6.49 when i got all the way to the paypal payment screen then when it was loading i got an error on the GFL Forum site, but was still charged through paypal. I tried twice, but occuring in the same thing happening, two seperate  charges are on my paypal fr 6.49, but no VIP status on my account.

A private message on the forums would be the fastest way, I believe.
Since I tagged him in this topic, I am sure he will see it. You will receive a response as soon as Denros is available.

yeah.gif

Well, it appears you have VIP on the forums, but if you were charged twice when you only meant to buy once, then that is an issue. You'll have to wait for a higher-up who handles transactions to be available, but that might not happen for a bit due to the holidays.

Hi @Berndz.

You actually have VIP for 2 months. It will expire on the 2nd of March this year so your VIP status has gone through, hence why you have been charged twice. Can you access this forum here? If so, your VIP is working 100% correctly on the forums, after all you do have the purple name and VIP trophy on your forum account so you should be able to. With regards to in game, double check one more time. If you still don't have it wait for the server to change the map and is should appear. If it still doesn't work then try another server just to make sure that the problem isn't the server. If you're still having issues with it after that then @Roy will hopefully see this thread and help you out with it.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

• Roy locked this topic

Awesome. 

:locked:

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player