RVFK

LegendaryFluff's Admin app

Name: LegendaryFluff
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:125260728
Playitime: 200hours (Under all my names)
Admin sponsor: @Ahsim

Why do you want to become admin?  Every day I love coming onto GFL JB and having a good time, but that's not always possible when players be 'toxic' or break the rules, and I can't do anything to stop them.

I want to become admin to stop players from breaking the rules, and to make the game enjoyable for everyone every time I'm on. I also find myself to be on when no admins are on, which would be perfect for admin position.

I always want a chance to prove myself and this would be the perfect one, as I take what I do very seriously.

Why should we accept you?:  First of all, this would be an amazing chance for me to show that I am responsible and that I'm mature enough to have this position as a GFL admin, and would be an amazing learning experience for me.
     Secondly, I know all of the main rules and can answer any new players questions. I am a very nice and helpful person and I really enjoy making experiences fun for everyone, and hope to even more in the future.
In addition to that I am VERY Active, and spend most of my free time on GFL Jailbreak. I believe I will make an amazing admin with no doubt in my head, and hope that you will give me a chance to show this.
  Finally, when you get to know me, you'll find that I'm one of the nicest people you will meet, I am a very calm person in general, and I definitely will be able to handle any challenge you throw at me, and will be able to deal with the 'toxic' and
the misbehaving players on the server.

Extra Information: The best way to contact me is by steam or the forums, I'm usually on TS so If you want to chat as I'm always down it. I'm usually on after school hours and on the weekends around 6pm-whenever.

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Posted  Edited by Swishizzo

and I was thinking about it for a long time and I think it's safe to put you at a -1 , I want to see you do more I feel like you don't do that much at this point, and i dont see the admin pontential and im no longer your admin sponsor.

Edited by Swishizzo

-1 as Mr.Fjord said "not sure if admin material".  Think you're rushing for privileges (only my own speculation however). From time  to time you can show some inmaturity, however if you give it some more time and show me the opposite, I will change my answer. Already know you know the rules ect. ;)

GooD LucK on getting Admin! 

Posted  Edited by LegendaryFluff
5 hours ago, KeeD said:

-1 as Mr.Fjord said "not sure if admin material".  Think you're rushing for privileges (only my own speculation however). From time  to time you can show some inmaturity, however if you give it some more time and show me the opposite, I will change my answer. Already know you know the rules ect. ;)

GooD LucK on getting Admin! 

Thank you for your feedback Neko, I hope to change your answer soon, so see you on GFL!

Edited by LegendaryFluff

+1.
Simply because we need more admins.
Although it may seem we have a ton of admins, most go to school (including myself) leaving not much time for Jailbreak.

-

@KeeD Admins don't have privileges, but obligations.

If one is applying solely for 'privileges', I will make sure that they get demoted.

Nonetheless, I would like to wish you Good Luck on the rest of your application.

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by LegendaryFluff
1 minute ago, Leks said:

+1.
Simply because we need more admins.
Although it may seem we have a ton of admins, most go to school (including myself) leaving not much time for Jailbreak.

-

@KeeD Admins don't have privileges, but obligations.

If one is applying solely for 'privileges', I will make sure that they get demoted.

Nonetheless, I would like to wish you Good Luck on the rest of your application.

Thank you @Leks, means a lot coming from you! (Even thou it's because GFL needs more admins)

Edited by LegendaryFluff

I do think that people may be overlooking one very important aspect of this applicant

Fluff is Regularly online late into the night which means that he can effectively maintain the server during these times.

The main issues I continuously see is that with our current Admin team we are not online during these later points and I keep receiving messages at 5 AM my time with issues such as a guard just broke vents etc. 

Obviously 5 AM would be pretty unreasonable for me to come online to unless I am already there.

This would be less of an issue if we had players online during these times and a constant player, who I would say is Admin material would be Fluff

I would rather see the Admin team overstaffed instead of not accepting someone because of having "too many Admins"

(A proper post describing my position on this application is coming up, I just didn't want responses to be negative without providing a important aspect of the candidate)

Achievements

+1

Pros:                                                  

Experience                                       

Calls Admins on server                  

Knows rules                                     

Known well by players                  

Makes correct player reports      

Generally cares about the server

On often                                           

Cons:                                                 

Not assertive enough                    

Good luck on the rest of the application!

santavoc.png

some say poopoo

i say peepee

STEAM PROFILE

5 hours ago, Ahsim said:

+1

Pros:                                                  

Experience                                       

Calls Admins on server                  

Knows rules                                     

Known well by players                  

Makes correct player reports      

Generally cares about the server

On often                                           

Cons:                                                 

Not assertive enough                    

Good luck on the rest of the application!

Thanks for the feedback Ahsim! I'll will work on it!

Posted  Edited by bballallan - Edit Reason: Changed my Answer

Neutral Leaning Toward +1, Cant really add anything to this app, admins pretty much said everything.

Edited by bballallan
Changed my Answer

2 hours ago, KeeD said:

Going to change my answer to a +1 from what i seen during these past days

GooD LucK Kiddo ;)

Thank you neko, I appreciate it!  :3

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:45 PM, Swishizzo said:

and I was thinking about it for a long time and I think it's safe to put you at a neutral , I want to see you do more I feel like you don't do that much at this point, and i dont see the admin pontential and im no longer your admin sponsor.

Thanks for your feedback. I would love to talk to you sometime on what you want me to do more of, and why your sponsor has suddenly changed.

Posted  Edited by iPro

Neutral leaning towards -1 (updated)

Pros

Great Playtime

Active in am and pm

Known by admins

Decent Rep

Knows Rules

Cons

Maturity is always a question

Not assertive enough

Things to Work On

Enforcing rules more

Maturity at points

Edited by iPro

4 hours ago, iPro said:

Neutral leaning towards +1

Pros

Great Playtime

Active in am and pm

Known by admins

Decent Rep

Knows Rules

Cons

Maturity is always a question

Not assertive enough

Things to Work On

Enforcing rules more

Maturity at points

Thank you for your feedback iPro, I am working on these things!