Firestorm

UK is fucked now

Source

Source #2

UK is now fucked due to an terrorist attack or something since I was looking up stuff on "YouTube" and saw UK something

Europe is now like warzone with terrorists in it.

Share your opinions and could this be prevented?

In my opinion;

Not really. Nobody saw this coming and that nobody could predicted this shit.

Felt sorry and overthought after this terrorist attack.

143068bf65422d15.gif.a4fec75c1555410601df14ff72e91bb9.gif

Posted  Edited by TomRiddle

The second that 9/11 happened should have been the time they do something serious about terrorism yes they might not know anything about it etc but the fact that its still a thing is so stupid, should never have gone this far with all the attacks that have been happening globally recently 

Edited by TomRiddle

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

One is the UK one is a warzone. which one is the warzone?

Anyways what I am saying is the UK is perfectly fine.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Yes its only 4 dead 20 injured but everyone is freaking out because its ment to be one of the most secure placing around london, if they can do that there they can do alot more around the country

Achievements

14 hours ago, rapperdan said:

One is the UK one is a warzone. which one is the warzone?

Anyways what I am saying is the UK is perfectly fine.

Well technically speaking the UK is a warzone but that has nothing to do with any middle eastern related subject  there should be no fear in walking the streets on a daily basis as terror attacks are just that. terror attacks. I guess what i am saying is there should be no fear because it is not really the front lines of the middle eastern conflict.

Posted  Edited by CNe7532294

RIP EU. Stuff like this is going to destroy the bloc. Incidentally the UK will live thru this and there will be no such thing as Scotxit.

Going back on topic. IS IT TRUE BOBBYS DON'T HAVE GUNS?! I mean I appreciate the effort that they do in trying to save everyone like civilian police should vs militarized police designed to kill.... but they don't even have stun guns?? I find it sad that Palmer had to lose his life by being stabbed despite being the go to person when trouble arises..... WTF

Edited by CNe7532294

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

7 hours ago, CNe7532294 said:

RIP EU. Stuff like this is going to destroy the bloc. Incidentally the UK will live thru this and there will be no such thing as Scotxit.

Going back on topic. IS IT TRUE BOBBYS DON'T HAVE GUNS?! I mean I appreciate the effort that they do in trying to save everyone like civilian police should vs militarized police designed to kill.... but they don't even have stun guns?? I find it sad that Palmer had to lose his life by being stabbed despite being the go to person when trouble arises..... WTF

Almost nobody has guns.  Maybe the equivalent of "SWAT" will have guns, but the police officers here are proud of their work and to not have a gun; also, when you watch the equivalent of "COPS", the police officers yell that they have a taser instead of a gun.  I'm not sure about the rest of the UK, but in London, you're not even allowed to carry a knife with you.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by TSARGA

The cops should have the right to carry no gun - it's their choice. The real problem lies in the fact that the people aren't allowed to own any.

As always:

Gun-Control-1948.jpg

Edited by TSARGA

Posted  Edited by TomRiddle - Edit Reason: Last name: Khalid Masood

The guy changed his name multiple times, and the final name he changed to was a 'foreign', do they not have any sort of way of monitoring something like this

Edited by TomRiddle
Last name: Khalid Masood

Achievements

I mean if the UK can survive WW2 then I'm sure it's fine now

<THIS USER HAD AN ANNOYING SIGNATURE, IT'S NOW IN A SPOILER>

R.I.P Gmod ZS 2014-2018

GMOD ZS OG

c6c959634adaff8b1b4df8f4fd743d72.png

b599ee4ad47f1929ff3eb31bf0d6ffbc.png

18c28a36f5d161ecba3ceb703a6a5186.png

ee0fc2a2faac66045777c8f563d7b07b.png

391313c439633063bfd88624b537bce5.png

b218783e39a976e113c3d1a050aefd05.png

d4c86f348320d6b54ab330f0b759b3ab.png

8e3c5cd80f8c448917615b3a8c4eadf1.png

World record? 

7dcf88478a576aa6e168a9307b85cba5.png

Jesus christ one guy kills 4 people and everyone loses their minds, England is automatically a war zone...

BUT US has shootings on the daily, Chicago has the highest homicide rate of any city ever, but nah we good brah no problem here.

the issue I see is y'all seem to characterize any attack by a "foreigner" (despite the fact that the attacker was born in England) as a step towards a spiraling society as the country falls apart. Domestic issues though, no no problem at all. It's all based on the attacker. God forbid we have another terrorist attack in the United States.

tl;dr: shootings happen in the US daily, multiple homicides are common. Mass shootings are less than common but still happen, yet U.S. is a functioning society. London has a single (1) terrorist attack resulting in 4 (four) deaths, and they become a war zone. I question your thinking. 

The King in Gmod. 

Sigh I think major points are being missed here due to hyperbole (the warzone comment) and OMFG ITS A MOOSELEMZ and the response reactions to these.

Why did a cop die for starters? There should be literally no reason a cop, not to mention a cop guarding a govt building for that matter, should die. If someone could set me straight on this one I welcome it plz.

Also only 4 people died. Gee I guess they don't matter huh? Guess the world is better off without a school teacher, some yahoo from Utah and some old dude as well. Sorry if I sound so anal but I have family in New York and some of them had a close call and one may have lung problems because of that day. Also I actually knew someone who died in the Madrid train attacks.

Point being is what I fear in today's world. We have become desensitized to people dying by homicide and it has been the new normal. The system fails when even 1 life is taken no matter the circumstance assuming that this is the specific reason "lethal devices" are not allowed to the general public.

Other points to consider. No attack since the 2005 bus attacks. Which is commendable in a way. People came together and helped each other. Killer was shot dead before taking a rifle and killing more people. (Dunno how true the rifle part is since there aren't supposed to be guns but I'm just glad this POS is dead. World is better off without him).

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

6 minutes ago, CNe7532294 said:

Sigh I think major points are being missed here due to hyperbole (the warzone comment) and OMFG ITS A MOOSELEMZ and the response reactions to these.

Why did a cop die for starters? There should be literally no reason a cop, not to mention a cop guarding a govt building for that matter, should die. If someone could set me straight on this one I welcome it plz.

Also only 4 people died. Gee I guess they don't matter huh? Guess the world is better off without a school teacher, some yahoo from Utah and some old dude as well. Sorry if I sound so anal but I have family in New York and some of them had a close call and one may have lung problems because of that day. Also I actually knew someone who died in the Madrid train attacks.

Point being is what I fear in today's world. We have become desensitized to people dying by homicide and it has been the new normal. The system fails when even 1 life is taken no matter the circumstance assuming that this is the specific reason "lethal devices" are not allowed to the general public.

Other points to consider. No attack since the 2005 bus attacks. Which is commendable in a way. People came together and helped each other. Killer was shot dead before taking a rifle and killing more people. (Dunno how true the rifle part is since there aren't supposed to be guns but I'm just glad this POS is dead. World is better off without him).

giphy.gif

Achievements

22 hours ago, CNe7532294 said:

Because he was stabbed duh

The King in Gmod. 

2 hours ago, Lionel_Moosi said:

Because he was stabbed duh

So cops don't travel in pairs or are spread thin, the cameras in London (which could revival all the ones owned by major news networks combined from what I'm told) are just for security theater, major landmarks have no attention paid to and a plan to stop any attacks from anyone? Look strong, just bury our heads in the sand and pretend it'll never happen again was the plan?

Sorry this isn't case closed by miles. The guy was an army vet for crying out loud. How does someone off the street overpower a trained guard? I still have yet to have heard a sound theory from anywhere as to why this would happen on these famous landmarks of all places. Too much focus on moozelemz and guns not enough on how come the system failed last I checked. Only thing I've heard is the attack lasted in 82 seconds. That being said don't you think the guards would be on alert with all the commotion (cars honking and people screaming) so close? Even 82 seconds is enough to do something and prepare. This is just talking about the guard. What about the civilians. Where was their protection. Disregard "intelligence can't follow every suspected terrorist" report we've been hearing. That is just the first line of defense. It shouldn't be the only line of defense. And yes you can provide other lines of defense besides introducing guns to everyone. Example: barrier poles and traffic spikes. Are they ugly? only if you make them an eyesore.

The only remedy as of the moment is to bring in more cops with guns on famous landmarks. Wait x amount of years have a lapse in security same thing will happen again. How secure are the tubes btw? Wouldn't want a repeat of the 1995 attack in Japan. I'm coming down hard on this because it's widely known by now vehicles are being used as weapons. Even if that weren't the case, what if it really was an accident? The point being this should have never happened but did anyway. Mistakes were made.