AceOfSpadesMM

What's your favorite childhood song?

I have to love all the intro music to cartoons back then

but I seriously listen to miley cyrus and the jonas brother songs from like camp rock and shit all the time because they actually sounded pretty good

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

• 3 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by OLIVKA

I was kid. im kid now (even if im 24) and i will be kid in future! 

Edited by OLIVKA

Posted  Edited by Soviet_nazi

My favorite childhood song has to be green day american idiot, or just green day in general. Loved them as a child, and love them now. that song came out back when I was like 4 or 5 lmao.

Also I'm really into dance gavin dance right now. You guys should check them out if your into post hardcore.

Edited by Soviet_nazi

• 3 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Joshy

It's not my favourite song, but it was my favourite when I was a younger kid.  My dad would play this song in the car all the time.  I didn't know it was such a sad song.

edit:

Damn, listening to this again really takes me back.  Great thread idea.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

On 4/27/2017 at 11:51 AM, Soviet_nazi said:

My favorite childhood song has to be green day american idiot, or just green day in general. Loved them as a child, and love them now. that song came out back when I was like 4 or 5 lmao.

Also I'm really into dance gavin dance right now. You guys should check them out if your into post hardcore.

Good to see someone else listened to this when they were a child.  I'm too lazy to find something creative, and those two songs were ones I used to listen to, I'll say the same.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

If You're Going Through Hell by Rodney Atkins. 

One of the best Country Songs in my opinion. 

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.