Snowy

[CS:GO ZE] Community Event Suggestions

• 1 month later...
Posted  Edited by Elemental

Map(s): Not sure, could be anything such as 1 long hard map or a few semi-hard but not too long maps. Keep lasers to a minimal also. Feel free to suggest if you have an idea.

Restrictions/Limitations:  VIP Mode- 1 human randomly selected to become the vip, they must survive for the team to win. If they die the team loses. (Stole this idea from css)

Event Time preferred: Main Event time

Others: I think this could be a fun community event if selected, I saw this on a css event vote iirc and thought this may be fun on csgo as well!

Edited by Elemental

• 4 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by willywilson

Map(s): ze_surf_froyo_v2_2

Restrictions/Limitations: N/A map is hard enough

Event Time preferred: Anytime

Others: This map has never been beaten by a full server, and it's a fun map, especially the last two levels can be pretty hard but I feel gfl could do it with a good team!

Edited by willywilson

• 2 weeks later...

Map(s): LOTR Event (See map details below)

Restrictions/Limitations: (See Restrictions Below) 

Event Time preferred: Anytime

Maps/Restrictions:

1st map: Moria: Pistols / Shotguns / Nades Only

2nd map: Helms Deep: Rifles / Pistols / Nades Only (SMGs as well if we dont win)... also, no glitching / boosting!

3rd map: Mt. Doom: Rifles/Pistols/Shotguns/Nades Only (pro's run up the mountain backwards!)

4th map: Minas (i know they should be switched, but we could get stuck on Minas and then wouldn't make it to mount doom)  with no restrictions other than Koala is not invited!... 

Reduct and Ninja Chris go on a romantic date

Map(s):  ze_ffxii_westersand_v3, ze_FFXII_Westersand_v5_2_ps6, ze_FFXII_Westersand_v7_z9, ze_ffxii_westersand_v8zeta1_x16

Restrictions/Limitations: Unrestrict/Unsilence me and remove the velocity cap.

Event Time preferred: Valentines Day

• 1 month later...
Posted  Edited by RussellCrowe

Map(sValkvang, Temple of the demon god, Darksouls.  (2 of those 3 map suggesstions)

Event Time preferred Vote (spring event) or earlier

Restrictions/Limitations none

Reward Sun bro skin or anything DS related xd

i know temple isent DS but its oh so nice!

Edited by RussellCrowe

Map(s): ze_eternal_grove_v3, ze_Frostdrake_Tower_v1, ze_pizzatime_v9, ze_deadcore_v1_3 (hard maps).

Restrictions/Limitations: none

Event Time preferred: Anytime ;)

Reward: 7 days VIP 

Others: Blocking completely RTV

Im dead...

why not some sort of Bhop map like NY Marathon where AirAccl is cranked up to the MAX EXTREME so everyone can stop arguing about Bhopping and we can have a clearly defined winner... maybe they get a bhop skin so they can prove they are number #1 superstar bhopper... 

then do the same thing with a map for top defender and we can show who the best defender is once and for all .

• 2 months later...

Map(s): ze_crazy_escape_v5_5_1

Restrictions/Limitations: No nades, smgs, negev and or anything out of the pistol catagory

Event Time preferred: Saturday 4:00pm Western time

Others: If this challenge seems perhaps to be impossible or to hard we could maybe allow shotguns

15 hours ago, Muddykips said:

Map(s): ze_crazy_escape_v5_5_1

Restrictions/Limitations: No nades, smgs, negev and or anything out of the pistol catagory

Event Time preferred: Saturday 4:00pm Western time

Others: If this challenge seems perhaps to be impossible or to hard we could maybe allow shotguns

100% impossible. semi auto like pistol or any kind of shotgun will not survive 3rd level.

93896602_p0.jpg

Reduct and Ninja Chris go on a romantic Easter egg hunt

Map(s):  ze_ffxii_westersand_v3, ze_FFXII_Westersand_v5_2_ps6, ze_FFXII_Westersand_v7_z9, ze_ffxii_westersand_v8zeta1_x16

Restrictions/Limitations: Unrestrict/Unsilence/Unban me and remove the velocity cap.

Event Time preferred: Easter

• Vauff changed the title to [CS:GO ZE] Community Event Suggestions
  • reduct unfeatured this topic