Fox-nS

GoodBye

I am tired of being ignored, of being humiliated. At one time, I'm tending to be an admin, I know it sounds silly, but I liked it so much, I did my best to be one, I gave my best speaking on the forum, being active but even that was not enough. I've been playing since 2017, and my dream was to be an admin on this server.

If this is serious, then how do you go from this:

that you literally posted only a few days ago to this? I don't see the problem. And if it's a joke, it's a bad one.

500k.PNG.7609ad6227a2249acd0bccd38d0d8db4.PNG

dmnolife.PNG.8447196721ffd80bf62066b9321cd807.PNG

Spoiler

marioadmin.PNG

dralgaaboose2.PNG

dralgaaboose1.PNG

loucopmass.PNG

zeroleftnute.PNG

zeronoaccessr.PNG

ryanmean.PNG

zerobreak.PNG

volkghost.PNG

kosadmin.PNG

momdemote.PNG

volkdemote.PNG

godgag2.PNG

kitescreech.PNG

kiteprom.PNG

kitemember.PNG

zeroserver.PNG

kitedemote.PNG

slayall2.PNG

tonydemote.PNG

ryanhot.PNG

volklovetony.PNG

volkgay.PNG

volkmass.PNG

wigglesbeat.PNG

kitesuck.PNG

humcent.PNG

pancakezeroass.PNG

epic.PNG

godunforgive.PNG

squidleave.PNG

zerobrazid.PNG

zeroban.PNG

zeroass.PNG

gamble.PNG

bigflip3.PNG

bigflip2.PNG

bigflip1.PNG

pancakeaboose3.PNG

slayall.PNG

robotrdm.PNG

zeromember.PNG

zeromass.PNG

godgag.PNG

doubleaboose.PNG

prom.PNG

zerohax3.PNG

rdmtest2.PNG

rdmtest.PNG

lilozgay.PNG

lilozcock.PNG

2697y22w4d.PNG

1inchpinch.PNG

ducnihilistic.PNG

zerohax2.PNG

zerogay2.PNG

lilozmember.PNG

pulseaboose3.PNG

kiterdm2.PNG

pulseaboose2.PNG

pulseaboose1.PNG

pulsereee.PNG

zerolazy.PNG

rdmrdm.PNG

sadbanditwish.PNG

vaglol.PNG

zerodemotion.PNG

pancakeass.PNG

Achievements

3 hours ago, Fox-nS said:

I am tired of being ignored, of being humiliated. At one time, I'm tending to be an admin, I know it sounds silly, but I liked it so much, I did my best to be one, I gave my best speaking on the forum, being active but even that was not enough. I've been playing since 2017, and my dream was to be an admin on this server.

You could just keep trying. Wait a few months before reapplying though.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

You don't necessarily fit the description of a perfect "Admin" candidate either. Most of your bans are for prop-killing, which I assume you were warned/kicked multiple times before getting banned (you're the only person ever banned for that, so I remember you). I tried giving your some time to be active and I would sponsor, but I reconsidered my vote, and my niceness for an actual Admin reasoning. Here is that reasoning if you're interested: 

1. You applied for Admin the same day you got unbanned from a Permanent ban that was issued in 2017. 

2. You haven't been here since 2017, it doesn't count if you were issued a ban in 2017 and didn't get back on, that doesn't mean you've been a part of the server since that year. 

3. Most of your bans are for prop-killing, that shit is annoying as fuck, and DEFINITELY NOT Admin material. I would get if you were karma banned multiple times, but that is not the case. (Maybe get some karma bans to even out the prop-killing bans :lenny: )

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

6 hours ago, Fox-nS said:

Just sayin’ don’t give up on your dream. Once the time comes try your best and you might become admin : )

Posted  Edited by AverageDrink - Edit Reason: wanted to add more after reading it over.

I'm sorry but I'm not gonna be sentimental here. This is by far the biggest fuck-up post I've actually ever witnessed in the 7 years of communities and forums I've been apart of. You just threw away any chance at being admin anytime soon on whatever server you were planning for and most people's respect for any post you make in a serious tone after this. I don't mean to sound harsh but might wanna get your shit together bud. Take a break or just a breather cause this doesn't seem at ALL rational. 

I came back to this after a little bit and it was a little too harsh. Don't give up on your dreams because of silly shit. If you put in the effort then it will come. Best wishes.

Edited by AverageDrink
wanted to add more after reading it over.

"It was my dream to be admin"
tommywiseauLaugh.jpg

G.F.L
Good Fucking Luck

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.