Cpt.Haxray

SCP-527 "Mr.Fish"

Posted  Edited by Cpt.Haxray

Another semi-joke suggestion that can go two ways.

Brief Description: Mr.Fish is one of the little misters made by wondertainment. He is a man with a fish head for a head. That is all. He cannot breath underwater or talk to fish or any of the sort. He just has a fish head.

Suggestion 1(The more 'fun/silly' one):

Team: SCP Team

Stats: 

100 health

Normal human walk and sprint speed

Can use items and weapons same as a normal person

Spawns with nothing

Gameplay Description: Effectively a normal dude who happens to be on the SCP team. And has a fish head. As for actual benefits for gameplay, provides SCPs another way around opening gates, and a dude with a gun is still a dude with a gun and fairly dangerous in their own right.(Especially if they're working with the other scps). Basically old SCP-035 but without the complicated teaming rules and less health. And not spawning with any items.(Maybe he could spawn with items I guess).

Edit: Plus hes the only scp, outside of a lucky serpent hand spawn or a scp-1471/689 god tier teleport, who could access and disable the nuke if the door is closed.

Suggestion 2: A pointshop player model for D-class. The workshop addon with the model for SCP-527 features a d-class skin. 

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1124162421&searchtext=SCP

Edited by Cpt.Haxray

*COUGH COUGH*

Hey

uhhhhh, you've activated my trap card.

Image result for astolfo

-------------------------------------

anyways +1

As you said.

1 hour ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Basically old SCP-035

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

Good idea but I'd feel like he'd be underpowered, as his spawn couldn't be too close to the MTF and it'd be difficult to get a gun without MTF communication

1 hour ago, Mythrl said:

Good idea but I'd feel like he'd be underpowered, as his spawn couldn't be too close to the MTF and it'd be difficult to get a gun without MTF communication

He would not be underpowered. There is several gun spawns that he could easily access.

-RIfle spawn in scp-049s spawn point

-Rifle spawn in 682 control room

-SMG spawn in 106

-Guns in gas bridge area(just past 096s spawn)

Compare to old scp sided 035 who was the strongest SCP for the while solely because he was a dude with a gun and 250 HP, and on the SCP team. And that 035 couldnt pick up ammo from any sources. 

Spawning him near any of those spawns would take them away from others and punish them for having map knowledge. Those spawns are mostly for Class D to give them a fighting chance somewhat against MTF. This would inadvertently nerf D class. The most underpowered class in my opinion

1 hour ago, Mythrl said:

Spawning him near any of those spawns would take them away from others and punish them for having map knowledge. Those spawns are mostly for Class D to give them a fighting chance somewhat against MTF. This would inadvertently nerf D class. The most underpowered class in my opinion

A single SCP, that doesnt always spawn, who 'COULD' take one of those HCZ spawns, which the researchers already get faster access to, would ruin and nerf d-class?

Never said it would ruin, you're putting words in my mouth. I'm saying it would be an un-needed nerf to D class. As well as my count for your last point is that 95% of them time Scientists avoid them as the Armory gives guaranteed weapons and more ammo.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...