Doomnack

UNNECESSARY SCP NOVELTIES VOL. II (SCP Objects Overhaul)

Posted  Edited by Doomnack

Hey if you're reading this, let me be the first to say, congratulations! For what reason you may ask?

Like I said before, "Long story short, turns out Site-19 has been hiding a lot of stuff within its walls." We're not just hoarding freakishly-sized lizards.

Well, we are, but not just that!

Anyways, there are other hidden objects, item, and tools stored away within the confines of the facility. Just a matter of time before someone gets their hands on them.

Note: this suggestion is a continuation of the original SCP Objects Overhaul found right here, featuring nine eight other items that may be possibly added in the game (SCP-207 has been modified but made an appearance). These SCPs may prove pointless in certain occasions, but in other circumstances can affect an entire situation. In all honesty, it all helps flesh out the feeling that we're undergoing a containment breach and somebody can steal the many anomalies we have anytime they please. Some items synergize or negate others, so watch out for that too.

Also, quick modification to other suggestion. SCP-1123 can be picked up with a hazmat suit on as well as SCP-714 of course. However, it cannot be used against users with a hazmat suit or SCP-714.

"Well, that's enough chit chat. I've got a rocket to launch."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCP-063: "The World's Best Tothbrush (sic)"

-Spawns in item location.

-Item Type: Active Weapon.

-Poke!: deals only 1 damage to players. It's a toothbrush, what did you expect.

-On use on gates: deals enormous amounts of damage, at a rate slightly higher than SCP-106.

Purpose: Stuck behind gate a? Use !gatea a literal toothbrush to chisel your way out. Especially useful if the commander is "special".

Strange Eyedrops

-Occasionally replaces eye drops.

-Item Type: Consumable Item

-On use: user instantly teleports to the pocket dimension.

Purpose: A one-time use for getaway situations. Though be mindful, it's the pocket dimension.

Medkit (tweaked)

-Spawns in item location and other medkit spawns.

-Instantly heals the player by +75 HP.

-Takes 3 seconds to use.

Reason for Tweak: I honestly don't like how it instantly heals you to 100 on use, as it makes it almost identical in function to SCP-500, which SCP-500 should clearly be more distinguished than the medkit. It would also help make fights more balanced with people who are loaded with medkits.

Tau-5's Cybernetic Regenerative "Doohicky"

"It looks like it still works, uh, kind of"

-33% chance to spawn after killing a Tau-5.

-Item Type: Passive Item

-Item can be enabled/disabled using the RELOAD key.

-May spontaneously go on healing sprees, rapidly healing the player like Tau-5's HP regeneration.

-May spontaneously go on damage sprees, rapidly damaging the player as an "inverse" to Tau-5's HP regeneration.

Purpose: An uncommon but fancy prize for killing Tau-5, though be mindful of using it.

SCP-268: "Cap of Neglect"

-The player is completely cloaked, most of the time, when equipped.

-Taking damage will drop the item instantly.

-Running for too long will drop the item; it's a bit "slippery" today.

-Note: the player's name can still be seen by other's crosshairs.

Purpose: Perfect for evading enemies, such as MTF in the EZ. However, it is not recommended to ignore the risks involved.

SCP-1074: "Stendhal's Nightmare"

-Spawns in SCP-178's chamber, uncommonly.

-Item Type: Passive Item + Entity

-Item spawns in its entity form, facing the wall.

-On use: SCP-1074 is added to your inventory.

-While holding SCP-1074, movement speed is reduced to a walk.

-On use (with item): plant SCP-1074 at your location.

-Viewing SCP-1074's front for more than one second freezes the viewer in place for 5-10 seconds.

-The teammates of SCP-1074's user are not affected. Neutrals beware.

Purpose: A placable "trap" for unsuspecting victims.

are we cool yet?

SCP-018: "Super ball"

-Item Type: Active Weapon + Entity

-Item spawns in its weapon form

-To prevent RDM, teammates of SCP-018's users are ignored. This not include its original user.

-On use: deploy SCP-018 by tossing it forward.

-On each bounce SCP-018 is accelerated

-On contact: damage is scaled by SCP-018's acceleration.

-On contact with an SCP-class player: SCP-018 is turned into an item.

-SCP-018 has a cap for acceleration for performance reasons, though it travels quite fast.

-Max damage is 250.

-The teammates of SCP-1074's user are not affected. Neutrals beware.

Purpose: An unconvential game of fetch. Though, it may prove uneffective if the ball continously misses.

SCP-262: "A Coat of Many Arms"

-User no longer has any item limit restrictions. (Ex. they can carry every type of gun in the game)

-User commonly drops weapons, which may prove awkward in combat.

Purpose: A large coat for your item needs. Comes with arms too! But not every arm agrees how to work together, especially regarding which items they like.

SCP-956: "Child Breaker" (Pinata!)

-Spawns in certain specific locations around the map.

-Item Type: Entity

-Item has 250 HP.

-On break: drops 3-6 strange candy!

-Wait, strange?

Purpose: Pinata time! More candy, because why not?

Also I wish this thing could detect whether you are some squeaky 8 year old so it would smash you into pieces but sadly that can't happen, not today at least.

"Strange Candy" (SCP-956-1)

-Spawns from SCP-956, though may rarely replace a candy from SCP-330.

-On use: suffer a series of disorienting events, include screen blindness, sound distortion, and movement inversion for several seconds.

-On use: heals slightly more than candy from SCP-330.

Purpose: Why you shouldn't take candy from strangers, but hey, candy is still candy!

SCP-1079: "Dr. Wondertainment's Bubblebath Bonbons!"

-Spawns as an item, though may rarely replace a candy from SCP-330.

-On use: Heals +15 HP.

-On use: Damage is reduced by 50% for 5-10 seconds. Sweet sugar clots!

-Screen is tinted pink, slightly disorienting the user.

-The more that are consumed the more disorienting the screen becomes.

-Eating more than 3 in a round kills the user in sweet pink blindnesss.

Purpose: Caaaaandy, but at a slight cost.

SCP-999's Lost M&M

-You feel giddy inside!

-May rarely replace a candy from SCP-330.

-On use: Slowly regenerate +100 HP over time.

-On use: speed is increased for several seconds.

-Screen is slightly tinted orange!

Purpose: So that's where it went, huh?

SCP-427-1: "Flesh Beast"

note: this is an addon to the SCP-427 suggestion in the first part.

-The result of sustained usage of SCP-427 from VOL. I of this suggestion.

-This is an SCP class.

-On attack: deal {75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100} damage.

-Movement speed is extremely slow, the same speed as docile SCP-682.

-Spawns with 800 HP

Purpose: This is designed to be the most unfun and probably weakest SCP in the entire game, as it is supposed to serve as a reminder to players not to wear SCP-427 for too long.

Uses that one poison zombie player model I mentioned earlier.

The misc. items are below:

SCP-2270: right here

SCP-1161: right here

Vol. 1: right here (I'm pretty sure if you comment on that it's sorta' necro'ing, so if you have anything to say about those SCPs leave it here)

also, shoutout to haxray's SCP-2953. fox gun pls

Edited by Doomnack

Now that's a lot, I didn't read them all, because I simply don't have the time, but most of them are good, especially the toothbrush one, because gate a hasn't been working for some of the rounds I've been in and could be useful for those d class, like me, who don't want to spend the time to get a level 4. Altogether +1 

Love these, even if the bathtub bon bons dont really make much sense in how they work(isnt the original thing just candy that makes you shoot out blood that turns into foam or something? Could make it kinda like a smoke grenade that costs health to use but lasts longer and gives a damage resistance for standing inside it(because the cloud is thicker).

Biohazard Vial is a no go though. Maybe as a form of grenade?

Posted  Edited by Doomnack
42 minutes ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Love these, even if the bathtub bon bons dont really make much sense in how they work(isnt the original thing just candy that makes you shoot out blood that turns into foam or something? Could make it kinda like a smoke grenade that costs health to use but lasts longer and gives a damage resistance for standing inside it(because the cloud is thicker).

Biohazard Vial is a no go though. Maybe as a form of grenade?

Yeah Ik I went out on a limb on the bathtub bon bons. I thought to myself, "well, if it makes your blood all goey and stuff, and if you get shot, then I guess it kinda' heals you or something". I'll edit the suggestion with something new.

Biohazard vial has been removed. I don't think it would really would have fit well, grenade or not. Could have tipped the balance of the round as we all know your average 610 round anyways.

Edited by Doomnack

Posted  Edited by strawberry crab

you know I was going purpose something similar but this includes so many scps I didn't even know that existed within the universe this is a great post. +1 especially for 427-1. though may I suggest @Doomnack that rather than having 427-1 be slow as a start rather it starts at 100% speed then over the course of a few minutes slows down till death at say a 3 minute mark? As that's what 's stated in the wiki for the flesh beasts in that they start off in that they become immensely powerful at first then slow down and become an amophorous mass (dead). maybe make it like a non-infectious 610-b that dies quicker?

Edited by strawberry crab

space.png