Roy

[Announcement] Reintroduction Of Our TF2 Division

I am also aware the Orange X3 GameTracker is currently under CS:S. This will be changed soon. We changed our CS:S Dust2 server into TF2 Orange X3 which is why it is currently showing under CS:S.

Thank you.

Hidden

OMGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE MEMORIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I wanna see any of the oldies will get back on for a few hours.... oml that'd be awesome!

YES ROY!

this is going to eat my time away

Thank you!!

Hidden

Not so sure of Orange x3 because there is already several servers out there of that nature and of course, most of them are completely empty and dead. One of the very few game modes that could work is Freak Fortress(saxton hale but with more characters) or even jailbreak.(and yes i already seen a few servers gaining popularity of those. Mario Kart and 2Fort without a doubt should be fine.

Number 15. Infinity War Spoilers. The last thing you want is Infinity War Spoilers, but that's what you might get.

Hidden
1 hour ago, MrNoobyNoob said:

Not so sure of Orange x3 because there is already several servers out there of that nature and of course, most of them are completely empty and dead. One of the very few game modes that could work is Freak Fortress(saxton hale but with more characters) or even jailbreak.(and yes i already seen a few servers gaining popularity of those. Mario Kart and 2Fort without a doubt should be fine.

He said it got 32/32 last night, so there's a good chance ours will do just fine. 

1 hour ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

This addition will likely entice me to play TF2 again. I quit when it became FTP.

I just have one question, and I'm not even sure it's pertinent; Is this normal?

I'd expected to see 1 entry for the server when I went to add it, yet there are many.

121.png

That may be the anycast mumbo jumbo, but yeah it don't look normal lol

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

2 hours ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

This addition will likely entice me to play TF2 again. I quit when it became FTP.

I just have one question, and I'm not even sure it's pertinent; Is this normal?

I'd expected to see 1 entry for the server when I went to add it, yet there are many.

121.png

That specifically isn't normal and I plan to talk to @Dreae about it. It appears the server responds to any port on the IP via the A2S_INFO query. For example, if I add 92.119.148.3:27015 to HLSW (the server's actual port is 27015), things work fine. But I can also add 92.119.148.3:27017 and it'll show the same player count but the player list will be non-existent. I confirmed it doesn't duplicate within the Master Server though which is good.

Thanks.

Posted  Edited by Akris · Hidden
Hidden
2 hours ago, WigglesWorth said:

He said it got 32/32 last night, so there's a good chance ours will do just fine. 

Just because it started off good doesn’t mean it will stay that way take a look at purge for an example it started off great then died quickly when new servers come out people flock to them then get bored and return to there old servers.

Edited by Akris

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

Hidden
4 hours ago, Akris said:

Just because it started off good doesn’t mean it will stay that way take a look at purge for an example it started off great then died quickly when new servers come out people flock to them then get bored and return to there old servers.

That's why I said "a good chance" since nothing is guaranteed

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Cutie · Hidden
Hidden

Why don't you re-enlist ex-server managers who actually wanted to see the servers grow? 

Also make sure you're actually invested in TF2 servers this time, and don't set them up for failure by not taking responsibility and claiming that "Valve ruined community servers, therefor we can't run any anymore," when the truth of the matter was, is that support for them stopped and the servers died. There's plenty of community TF2 servers that have a healthy population. It's like a plant. Water it, and it lives. Stick it in a corner and neglect it, and it dies.

Edited by Cutie

Hidden
15 minutes ago, WigglesWorth said:

@Nerd @Cutie why are you using two accounts simultaneously to comment on the same post?

I'm Nerd's fiancee and we're living together, so we're bound to have the same IP since our comps are across from each other and running off the same modem.

Hidden
2 hours ago, WigglesWorth said:

@Nerd @Cutie why are you using two accounts simultaneously to comment on the same post?

I can vouch for them, they are two different person living in the same house. 

(Private: k2nod) Russell Crowe: are you using hyperscrolll

Achievements