Garrbear420

Wrongfully Banned

Name: Garrbear420

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:189571893

Banned by: Im not sure. The admins i saw on server were Xy and Ban.

Ban reason: Rdm and Leave

Why you should be unbanned: I did not Rdm and leave. What happened is i got reported by a T that i killed on a special round and in that same round the server disconnected when i tried to reconnect it told me i was banned. I tried to get more information from sourcebans but it didnt have any information on this ban

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Garrbear&Submit=Search

I banned you I banned you for rdm and leave, I waited for five min before banning you because of the lag, the special round at that time was low grav I have attached the photos of the RDM that you did, you were attacking traitors with no proof

20170118214840_1.jpg

20170118214956_1.jpg

20170118214958_1.jpg

Achievements

I didn't have a chance to even see the report the server disconnected mid round if i had a chance to respond i would have given my side and taken appropriate reprocussions. I didn't leave i was disconnected im not appealing the ban for any reason outside of that fact i would have taken the slay otherwise.

AS for the Rdm my reply to the report would have explained that it was my bad and i was sorry. It only happened because there were like 4 people shooting in the water and i thought he was shooting at me.

Posted  Edited by The_Mad_Hatter

Seeing as you have two appeals open I requested the other locked, I looked you up on source bans and see that you have 16bans in the last thirty days, (excluding my ban 17 including mine) as I also said in the other appeal, I will be leaving this appeal up to @Violator, I waited five min for you to reconnect because I was also laggy but after that time you did not, @Fx280 was there as well, if he does say unban then I will but that amount of bans in that LITTLE of time is quite disheartening, as of this moment I will make this appeal as 

Denied

Reasoning: Massive amount of previous bans in small window of time, waited in server for him to return

Edited by The_Mad_Hatter

Achievements

Yeah im not sure why that posted twice. what am i supposed to do about not being able to connect why is that my fault? I don't see how thats worthy of a ban whether it's 16 bans or 160 bans.

I did not leave the server with that report that was my first round on server today why would i get on for one round and just leave mid round? and what about my VIP that i paid for? youre going to take away my last week of that because of technical problems?

3 hours ago, Garrbear420 said:

Yeah im not sure why that posted twice. what am i supposed to do about not being able to connect why is that my fault? I don't see how thats worthy of a ban whether it's 16 bans or 160 bans.

I did not leave the server with that report that was my first round on server today why would i get on for one round and just leave mid round? and what about my VIP that i paid for? youre going to take away my last week of that because of technical problems?

Well, you are being awfully rude about this. Surprised you aren't Permabanned, because of the 16 Bans. I believe 3 Large Bans is a Perma, but I don't know your bans, so consider yourself lucky. I would quit arguing, and remember. Admin's Word is FINAL.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

1 hour ago, Ejfeds said:

Well, you are being awfully rude about this. Surprised you aren't Permabanned, because of the 16 Bans. I believe 3 Large Bans is a Perma, but I don't know your bans, so consider yourself lucky. I would quit arguing, and remember. Admin's Word is FINAL.

Don't think he's being rude. Also don't post on ban appeals unless you're the person banned/admin on the server 

I'm not trying to sound rude I just don't understand how it could be rdm and leave when I didn't even leave. If you compare my ban time to the time I filed my appeal you'll see I immediately tried to get back on server after being disconnected. 

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: note

Was everyone lagging (due to this special round)?

EDIT:

Just a special note for the OP and others: I'm not allowed to touch bans.

Edited by Joshy
note

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

2 hours ago, Joshy said:

Just a special note for the OP and others: I'm not allowed to touch bans.

you are, vio just asked you to talk to the admin who banned the player first. at least that was what I understood about, can someone close this as well? he was playing on the server like 5mins ago

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png