inactive

What is your favorite video game?

Black Mesa (the remake of Half Life).
Lovely atmosphere, I love the white boards filled with random physics equations, the experimental rooms (have some very nice details), the vastness of the research complex, the music, errything basically. Grew up with this game, damn face huggers :lenny:

This terminal is mocking me.png

Team Fortress 2 - Made By Valve A.K.A. The Compony that drains money from its players pockets.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

I don't entirely have a favorite game nowadays, but if I could... If only... I still have ps3

Fat princess is one

If I still had ps2: The Godfather

If I still had Wii: Sport

If I still had GameCube: Mario series/smash bros/bad fur day

If I still had Nintendo 64: Duke Nukem/donkey Kong/Resident Evil

If I still had super Nintendo: racing (I forgot the name I just know it's a sport racing car game)

Anyways, for PC: MapleStory/Garry's Mod/CS 1.6/Asta....

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Portal 2

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

17 minutes ago, LoneSniperSkeleton said:

Overwatch. nuffʻ said.

+1

atm its overwatch

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

For right now, I really love to play Overwatch It's super fun! (it's annoying when a whole team of mei's or Bastions are on the other team tho)

I have old games that I would absolutley LOVE to play again, one of them in particular is SpongeBob Sqaurepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom for Gamecube.

That game was life, is life and most likely will forever be life (nah jk, it was just incredibly fun!)

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

The dark atmosphere, along with the worldbuilding in each of the sidequests really tied it all together for me. In fact, as far as Zelda games go, it was the only one to make all the temples/dungeons as creative as they did. Even the Woodfall temple was creative in the way it tied in so many of the basic puzzle mechanics into it, like pushing blocks, lighting torches, all that fun stuff. Also, Stone Tower Temple. Literally flipping everything on its head is just a really fun concept.

2 hours ago, bnewton said:

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

The dark atmosphere, along with the worldbuilding in each of the sidequests really tied it all together for me. In fact, as far as Zelda games go, it was the only one to make all the temples/dungeons as creative as they did. Even the Woodfall temple was creative in the way it tied in so many of the basic puzzle mechanics into it, like pushing blocks, lighting torches, all that fun stuff. Also, Stone Tower Temple. Literally flipping everything on its head is just a really fun concept.

Omg, I miss Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. I know there's new ones, but I find that majora's mask was the best one of out of all of the game series. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements