...because anti-fog began to fail:

Reveal hidden contents

MKbFWav.png

:(

It's cuz you're gay

original.gif

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

This picture is a bit older (2017), but relevant because this astronaut, Victor Glover, he's going to be on the SpaceX Crew-1 launch suppose to be next week I think.  He's a really great speaker and very nice person; he also spent a lot of time trying to connect with interns and participate in events with them even just going to lunch didn't seem like a hassle or problem.

S5lYPQV.jpg

We also had a fun experience voting.  What a long line-- out the door and some smushed up line inside.  I was hoping for a quick 20-30 minutes left work 30 minutes earlier and padded my schedule an extra hour... still had to take my class over the phone and finished just a few minutes after voting.  Wow!  The university really should have just given the day off I did everything I could to not take the class that way, but it's whatever happened.

e9ALTjp.jpg

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Guest Saizy
1 minute ago, Joshy said:

This picture is a bit older (2017), but relevant because this astronaut, Victor Glover, he's going to be on the SpaceX Crew-1 launch suppose to be next week I think.  He's a really great speaker and very nice person; he also spent a lot of time trying to connect with interns and participate in events with them even just going to lunch didn't seem like a hassle or problem.

S5lYPQV.jpg

We also had a fun experience voting.  What a long line-- out the door and some smushed up line inside.  I was hoping for a quick 20-30 minutes left work 30 minutes earlier and padded my schedule an extra hour... still had to take my class over the phone and finished just a few minutes after voting.  Wow!  The university really should have just given the day off I did everything I could to not take the class that way, but it's whatever happened.

e9ALTjp.jpg

Amazing photos! I feel like Election Day should be a national holiday easily. 😛

Posted  Edited by EJ.

Started a new job. First picture is one they had me take. Second one is my official badge.IMG_9302.thumb.jpg.cace4bd9245eaffe633360c9687d9281.jpg

IMG_9305.jpg

Edited by EJ.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

On 11/9/2020 at 10:29 AM, Roy said:

Some pictures I took tonight before playing Phasmophobia.

20201108_182303.jpg

20201108_182320.jpg

Ahhh the man shows himself after being scared by me XD

On 7/10/2020 at 6:42 AM, Shuruia said:

hB6bwrB.jpg

When you try to chuck a baby like a basketball, but you can't because of coronavirus.

Gonna get my hair cut soon, and it'll probably feel weird.

I see the great Shuruia shows themself XD

Former CWRP Admin -  / Currently CWRP - Main - Gmod - Rust Discord Mod

ozkody.gif.49c68b9495253cbfc2dbd45da4caa13c.gif

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Help help!

tjCsee6.png

edit:  I know I'm editing this like 2 weeks after, but just wanted to add this comment that wow it's the 2000th post :)

mAOsqHi.png

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

• 4 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Ben - Edit Reason: phone why

Still rocking the quarantine hair.

57E622E4-6D54-4897-8860-84AF0A43175B.jpeg

Edited by Ben
phone why

76561198043643390.png