Ben

GFL Member Directory

1 hour ago, Vauff said:

Happy birthday to me, stuck inside :/

Figured I should finally post something in here since I just recently passed 4 years in GFL.

IMG_20200426_135815.thumb.jpg.c08ce9b63c92e7bae5d95342dc0fd858.jpg

we can hear @EnickTheDemon furiously jerking off in the distance

Also, said this before but happy birthday lettuce bitch 🎂

yeah.gif

Can't remember if I posted this one or not...  didn't want to scroll through it all so i'll risk posting it a second time if that's the case.  Was in January was just browsing an Apple store for fun.  Tried taking a few funny pictures too to save for the next customers.

FWHFOQL.png

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by FordoGreenman
20 minutes ago, Joshy said:

Did anyone else watch the launch?

I think I'm one, if not the only person that replied to  your post. (don't quote me, I didn't check lol) .. but, YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I DID! I even went back after work to watch the docking sequence...and damn, that shit was fucking amazing. Still in awe when I think about it. Commercial. Space. Flight. Amazing!

I suppose since this is the Directory post, I'll provide a new pic..aside from my profile pic. Here I currently am, with a fresh brew! Cheers!

I'd like to point out the shirt isn't just a cliche because I like beer... It's the work 'uniform' lol. I'm just to lazy to change right now.

me.jpg

Edited by FordoGreenman

tL3Dbs8.png

-motorsteak 2020

I was looking for my beer shirt.  I never worked at that pizza place, but I liked their shirt and bought it.  I'll continue to look for it or maybe I'll wear it soon.

The shirt below we saw the shirt and really liked it.  They only had the very little kids one.  I tried it on for giggles, but it fit (barely)!

0ptjjAy.png

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

On 6/10/2020 at 8:47 AM, FordoGreenman said:

I think I'm one, if not the only person that replied to  your post. (don't quote me, I didn't check lol) .. but, YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I DID! I even went back after work to watch the docking sequence...and damn, that shit was fucking amazing. Still in awe when I think about it. Commercial. Space. Flight. Amazing!

I suppose since this is the Directory post, I'll provide a new pic..aside from my profile pic. Here I currently am, with a fresh brew! Cheers!

I'd like to point out the shirt isn't just a cliche because I like beer... It's the work 'uniform' lol. I'm just to lazy to change right now.

me.jpg

Is this Dan?

• 2 weeks later...

A few pics I took today after attempting to push a ~271 pound treadmill up the stairs solely (that didn't work out well). I also gave myself a haircut last week for the first time and I think it's looking okay lmao.

Cv9eFIkoCY.jpg

AfUX31TZjM.jpg

Z3pay61lvN.jpg