KingViper47YT

Admin or trial

Hi i would like to be a admin or a trail admin for some servers. Since i became member i followed the rules and helped many new people who join. Sometimes when im on their is no admin or trial. i feel very sad for those people who get rdmed and no one can do about it. I'm Sorry about the bans i did before member. But if u do make me something A or TA i will promise to make sure i do the job right. If i do bad you can just remove it.  I would like to help gfl to my fullest, King Viper47

Contact the server manager. Making a public post won't do anything but make you look power hungry

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

If you would like Admin or Trial, I'm sure you will need to apply on the specific server's you're looking for.

You can find this by going on the forums, and looking for the game you play and then the specific server you want.

1 minute ago, Drake111 said:

If you would like Admin or Trial, I'm sure you will need to apply on the specific server's you're looking for.

You can find this by going on the forums, and looking for the game you play and then the specific server you want.

This isn't true. The application process isn't up yet. 

Well technically @Cypher only some server have application open, such as CS:GO Surf RPG DM, CSS Deathrun, CS:GO Bhop, .... and so on. But yes, @Drake111 not every single one is open for it. But usually it's sent through PM to ask if it's open or not and if it's a yes. They'll ask you to fill up a format back to them... blah blah. 

I'm pretty sure this person is from Gmod TTT. Since only Gmod side actually have a rank called Trial and the only server I could think of that uses trial is mostly TTT.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Just now, Bae said:

Well technically @Cypher only some server have application open, such as CS:GO Surf RPG DM, CSS Deathrun, CS:GO Bhop, .... and so on. But yes, @Drake111 not every single one is open for it. But usually it's sent through PM to ask if it's open or not and if it's a yes. They'll ask you to fill up a format back to them... blah blah. 

I'm pretty sure this person is from Gmod TTT. Since only Gmod side actually have a rank called Trial and the only server I could think of that uses trial is mostly TTT.

Haha, Okay tyvm.

The official forms for admin applications definitely aren't up. I highly doubt we're going to go from an organized system to a haphazard PM system or a regular "app thread". 

I know I am late to the discussion. Anyways....

@KingViper47YT As some said, Admin is not for everyone, nor is it easy to get. Depending on the server it could take from 1 month to 6 months of setting yourself as an example before a server manager will even consider you. I had a hard time getting admin even though I was Operator on multiple servers and setting myself as an example for over 4+ months.

@Bae already gave you a link but you defiantly need to read this: 

2 hours ago, Cypher said:

The official forms for admin applications definitely aren't up. I highly doubt we're going to go from an organized system to a haphazard PM system or a regular "app thread". 

We've done admin app threads before. After all, that's how I applied. I mean, it's probably not what we're going to do in the future, but it's not too bad of an idea right now. Only downside that there is is that it's public, but that's pretty much it.

76561198088916523.png

29 minutes ago, Rcool64 said:

We've done admin app threads before. After all, that's how I applied. I mean, it's probably not what we're going to do in the future, but it's not too bad of an idea right now. Only downside that there is is that it's public, but that's pretty much it.

I don't disagree because it's necessary at this point, but it's definitely not the way it's going to stay.

You can't apply for TA you apply for admin and if you get accepted you will receive a TA tag and almost full admin power, if you want to apply for admin on TTT1 send a pm to @Violator if you want to apply for TTT3 send a pm to @LionelMoosi

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

55 minutes ago, TheKingOfPyros said:

You can't apply for TA you apply for admin and if you get accepted you will receive a TA tag and almost full admin power, if you want to apply for admin on TTT1 send a pm to @Violator if you want to apply for TTT3 send a pm to @LionelMoosi

Well technically it's not wrong if you're applying for TTT. Everyone starts off as a trial unless you are on those old admins that are from long time trusted. Such as hint hint @Rcool64 and @NotMotder who players never knew they were TTT admins despite they were both super inactive before then. 

The only way I would believe you're referring to is Operator. You can't apply for operator. You can apply for trial if the server provides a trial rank, other than that, it's admin.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

36 minutes ago, Bae said:

Well technically it's not wrong if you're applying for TTT. Everyone starts off as a trial unless you are on those old admins that are from long time trusted. Such as hint hint @Rcool64 and @NotMotder who players never knew they were TTT admins despite they were both super inactive before then. 

The only way I would believe you're referring to is Operator. You can't apply for operator. You can apply for trial if the server provides a trial rank, other than that, it's admin.

You can apply for operator

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Posted  Edited by Rcool64
19 minutes ago, TheKingOfPyros said:

You can apply for operator

Nope, theres only trial and full on TTT1

Edited by Rcool64

76561198088916523.png

Please make an admin application and message the manager of the server you would like to apply for. 

There are only Trial admin and full admin on all Gmod servers, Operators are on CS:GO and CS:S. Either way, please direct your application to the appropriate manager. Closing this. 

The King in Gmod.