FireHazard772

Overwatch Scrim Partnership?

Posted  Edited by FireHazard772

Greetings!

First off, my apologies if this is the wrong place for this thread..was debating between this forum or the eSports forum, but the latter looked more for CS/CSGO.

Apologies again if I'm mistaken.

I am assisting with the eGO Overwatch Competitive Team, and shortly after the Overwatch Extravaganza event HellsGamers hosted I was told that GFL was interested in a scrim partnership.

At the moment we're in the process of finalizing our new roster, but is GFL still interested in a Overwatch Scrim Partnership?

Edited by FireHazard772

hazard_display.png

We're always interested in partnering up with other communities and I believe we are still interested however I will have to make sure so I will tag the "Manager" for the overwatch team here and some of the core players. If these guys are interested then i'm down for us to be apart of a Overwatch Scrim. I would like to thank you for coming here to ask us to partner up and I feel like this is a great opportunity to allow our communities to get to know eachother more.

@Snoopy

@Shuruia

@Dano

Thanks.

Achievements

@Moca @PB-n-J

Thanks for the tag-help!

@RickGrimesTM

25 minutes ago, RickGrimesTM said:

We're always interested in partnering up with other communities and I believe we are still interested however I will have to make sure so I will tag the "Manager" for the overwatch team here and some of the core players. If these guys are interested then i'm down for us to be apart of a Overwatch Scrim.
@Snoopy

@Shuruia

@Dano

Thanks.

Fair enough.

I meant to clarify this with the main post (and also tried editing it, but looks like there is a limited time after a post is made before it can't be edited further), but we're still finalizing our roster and running a new round of tryouts at the end of the month, so we possibly won't have anything scheduled/setup until after that.

I would like to thank you for coming here to ask us to partner up and I feel like this is a great opportunity to allow our communities to get to know eachother more.

No problem, although to be fair I believe one of your members asked first, and, although a bit delayed, I'm just checking up on it ;)

I also agree that it'll be a good opportunity for both communities.

Thanks for your help with this also!

-Fire

Edited by FireHazard772

hazard_display.png

I'm sure some of us would be interested in this, but it may be difficult in maintaining a team for scrims. One problem is that the best Overwatch players in GFL have incredibly varying time zones.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

Sorry for the delay,

On 3/13/2017 at 11:10 PM, Shuruia said:

I'm sure some of us would be interested in this, but it may be difficult in maintaining a team for scrims. One problem is that the best Overwatch players in GFL have incredibly varying time zones.

Understandable.

We typically have had our scrims around 8-10PM EST, although as mentioned, we'll be doing another round of tryouts at the end of the month so it's possible that may change.

What time would work best for your team/players? Perhaps the same time the HG tournament was hosted at 4PM EST? Or a different time?

Hopefully we can work something out that will work for everyone.

Edited by FireHazard772

hazard_display.png

6 hours ago, Shuruia said:

No update. We can't make a scrim team for the foreseeable future.

Understood, sorry to hear.

If you want to, feel free to PM me in the event this changes

Thanks again for everyone's help with this, and also for the replies

Edited by FireHazard772

hazard_display.png

• 3 weeks later...