BLAZE

I keep getting signed out

Whenever i log on on my phone it logs me off of my computer same goes when i log onto my computer is this normal or do i have a bug

Blaze_Signature.jpg.db8c44f321653a55430a4ec6311211ab.jpg

Ad Infinitum

-Oneshot

56 minutes ago, BLAZE said:

Whenever i log on on my phone it logs me off of my computer same goes when i log onto my computer is this normal or do i have a bug

I am currently logged onto my phone and laptop at the same time so that's weird 

Achievements

36 minutes ago, BLAZE said:

Do i pm one of them?

They'll be notified that they were tagged here and they'll read the thread. A PM will only be needed if something that shouldn't be public has to be exchanged.

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

I'll add here that if you are using two different search engines it might affect this. Or if you are using two different chrome account links to mobile and PC. Don't quote as I am probably wrong but you might want to make sure you are using chrome on both mobile and and PC while having the same linked account to chrome.

2 hours ago, CrusTi said:

I'll add here that if you are using two different search engines it might affect this. Or if you are using two different chrome account links to mobile and PC. Don't quote as I am probably wrong but you might want to make sure you are using chrome on both mobile and and PC while having the same linked account to chrome.

Nope I use Chrome, Safari and Firefox. 

@BLAZE Just try logging into both your computer and phone and make sure you tick the remember me box before you sign in.

Let me know if either one of them logs out after this.

(Obviously if it is a public computer (school library for example) then don't leave it as remember me)

Achievements