SpengLord

Gfl app

You don't think this has been discussed before? The answer is no. There's no need for one. This website works well on your phones browser.

If you were making one, you would need Roy's permission first. He's the founder of this website and I don't think he'd appreciate it if he found a GFL app in the app store that he didn't create himself.

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

21 minutes ago, JerryBomb said:

You don't think this has been discussed before? The answer is no. There's no need for one. This website works well on your phones browser.

If you were making one, you would need Roy's permission first. He's the founder of this website and I don't think he'd appreciate it if he found a GFL app in the app store that he didn't create himself.

thx bb

4 hours ago, YourDeadNan said:

Was legitimately thinking on making a gfl app. Your opinions?

3 hours ago, YourDeadNan said:

thx bb

NEIN!

Theres always a need for an app, cause people with tablets have a hard time typing shit, so you're a racist to the people with tablets, like me ;-;

So make one, and make one N O W

Thaaaanks.

200.gif            Hello from all the animals~

I'm pretty sure tablet works with this website... it's already mobile friendly. If there's something missing, you could post them under suggestion section. 

4 hours ago, JerryBomb said:

Would you chill lol

76561198043643390.png

7 minutes ago, Benroyjam said:

I'm pretty sure tablet works with this website... it's already mobile friendly. If there's something missing, you could post them under suggestion section. 

Would you chill lol

Its not that anythings missing, it's just annoying and takes forever to type T_T

200.gif            Hello from all the animals~

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb
1 hour ago, Benroyjam said:

Would you chill lol

Sorry, bad day.

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

I can see having the notifications going to your phone would be nice (but most people already have them going to their email)

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by Kubnair

I think an app would be great my phone gets kinda slow on the browser and there could be some mobile only features for example twitch has a browser website for phone but an app exists and is way smoother and easier and better to use. Just an opinion I would much prefer an app than phone browser

also this post still exists 

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

21 minutes ago, Kubnair said:

I think an app would be great my phone gets kinda slow on the browser and there could be some mobile only features for example twitch has a browser website for phone but an app exists and is way smoother and easier and better to use. Just an opinion I would much prefer an app than phone browser

also this post still exists 

yeas

if im not mistaken there was already a discussion about this and GFL decided to not make a app as we already have the browser 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

3 hours ago, Pyros said:

if im not mistaken there was already a discussion about this and GFL decided to not make a app as we already have the browser 

what's a browser? i use this on my Potato Phone

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

I'm mostly on mobile if I'm not on my pc. But I sometimes hate my phone because it autocorrect shit that makes no sense of what I originally typed.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

• 1 month later...

I think its a good idea. It would make the website more friendly on Mobile if it was an app.

Also it would be possible to make some revenue if ads were placed in.

gfl.PNG.541b067616ec3f5d29ad7c11c3978e5a.PNG

I may be wrong but I was sure this was rejected. We have a mobile design already and it's not as cluster as it may sound/seems. But it's already good enough.

I mean, Tapatalk isn't our app but people use that app to visit gfl site.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

On 4/5/2017 at 3:11 PM, The_Teddy_Bear_Muffin said:

so you're a racist to the people with tablets, like me ;-;

I'm not sure 'racist' is the correct term.