rapperdan

Media team should have badges when they are admin

We can't do this as the rank needs to be set up so that they can see the Creative team sub forum.

However both of us will have our main rank set to Creative team in a couple minutes. 

Achievements

2 hours ago, Darkling said:

We can't do this as the rank needs to be set up so that they can see the Creative team sub forum.

However both of us will have our main rank set to Creative team in a couple minutes. 

Why not just be redundant and give them both such that even if they're not an admin, then they'll have a badge anyways.  This way will cover all corners.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

32 minutes ago, CrusTi said:

Or just keep there secondary group as creative team unless they are part of multiple secondary group. (Ex. Creative team and Developer)

Secondary groups don't allow the creative team to see the creative team sub forum at the moment.

Achievements

give them a badge don't need to admin badge give them a media badge maybe 

everyone happy ;)

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

5 hours ago, Darkling said:

Secondary groups don't allow the creative team to see the creative team sub forum at the moment.

Did something change,because i am positive that up until yesterday i had my secondary group set as creative team and i could see the sub-forum just fine.I have all the same perms now as i did before it was primary?

We don't separate them anymore or at least I'm pretty sure since the merge, we are one group. Because if they want to, I feel it's personally their choice to add a separate section in their tag. But if we are going to give a badge for them yhat ruins the meaning of the merge.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements