Mould

Mould's Admin Application

Posted  Edited by Mould
Name: Mould Silvercrest 
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:95768738
Play-time: 68.3 hours
Admin sponsor: @Leks, @King_Wailord

Why do you want to become an admin?:
I would like to become an admin because I feel like I would be a great asset to the JB Staff and many players have spoken to me directly saying that I would be a great admin for the server. Because I'm becoming more well known, I feel that I'm having a positive influence to the players.

Why should we accept you?:
I feel that I should be accepted because I have Admin experience for being a current admin for GFL's Surf RPG in CSGO. I have dealt with problems ranging from tedious mic spamming to full blown, blatant  spinbots. I try my best to ensure all rules are being followed and making sure people have fun while on the server.

Extra information(how to contact you, times you are available etc):
I can be contacted through Steam, the Forums, Teamspeak, and Discord. With me being recently hired, my hours of availability have changed so I am now available Thursday to Saturday all day if I have nothing going on, and as for Sunday to Wednesday, only from 6pm to 8:30pm EST.

Thank you for taking the time to look at application and I'm looking foward to hearing all feedback!
Edited by Mould

1 minute ago, Leks said:

I am here to confirm my sponsorship.

Additional info: you suck at surf rpg.

That's why I'm the second highest ranking player there, right? Lol

9 hours ago, Johaw said:

If you are not first you are last

If you are second you da

9 hours ago, Mould said:

That's why I'm the second highest ranking player there, right? Lol

first losa

Posted  Edited by Worgee - Edit Reason: Cause he aren't good at RPG

Hey @Mould, Since you are an admin on Surf RPG I'd like to know what you think you can add to the team:

1. Where do you think we need improvement and that you might be able to fix/fill out?

2. How much time will you spent on JB vs Surf RPG?

3. Would you leave Surf RPG if something came up on JB such as MFK or Hacker etc.?

4. You're a good guy :-P

5. Last but not least, you're not that good at Surf RPG XD

Edited by Worgee
Cause he aren't good at RPG

Nerd

Achievements

@Worgee, here are my responses to your queries:

1. I personally believe that admin activity in the evenings (EST) could be improved. If I do get accepted as an admin, since I am on most evenings, I believe I can help out in that area. There was also a case one evening recently where I had to call in @King_Wailord for a ct mic spamming just because to other admin was on.

2. I will be splitting up my time as evenly as possible between the 2 servers. Depending on activity between the servers and as needed.

3. If no other admin is on JB or is afk, I'd have no problem to quickly switch over to JB to see whats going on. I had to do this Monday switching from JB to Surf RPG when I recieved reports of a spinbotter from one of the operators.

4. Thank you! :D

5. *cough* better than you though *cough* xD

Not an admin on here anymore but as an old senior admin here and @Mould being a co-admin on RPG surf hes one of the good ones ;) just wanted to put my two cents in.

Only negative thing about him is when he uses a shotgun in RPG Surf cause he gets mad at me  ???
@Leks If you want you can i hide this message

22 minutes ago, bballallan said:

Not an admin on here anymore but as an old senior admin here and @Mould being a co-admin on RPG surf hes one of the good ones ;) just wanted to put my two cents in.

Only negative thing about him is when he uses a shotgun in RPG Surf cause he gets mad at me  ???
@Leks If you want you can i hide this message

naw I ain't hiding good shit
thanks for your input my boy

yeah.gif

As an ex-senior admin that played with @Mould..

I would like to say I never saw any problems with him, I also wondered when he was going to apply, due to him being quite fit for the spot.

Goodluck my friend. ::D:

Just now, iPro said:

As an ex-senior admin that played with @Mould..

I would like to say I never saw any problems with him, I also wondered when he was going to apply, due to him being quite fit for the spot.

Goodluck my friend. ::D:

I thank you man. The only thing that was holding me back from applying was my hours on the server. Trust me, if I had the required hours already, I'd apply a long while ago lol

As mould's manager and an admin on jb I can tell you he would be great because he is on Surf RPG. I think he would be a great person to have on the admin team.

+1

Achievements

5ffNmr0.png

Here's a dumb story:

Two Mean Uncles Sleeping to the Beat

A Short Story
by Autist

Albert Greenway looked at the minuscule hawk in his hands and felt jumpy.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his hilly surroundings. He had always hated crowded Sleepford with its empty, eager estuaries. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel jumpy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Annabelle Zeus. Annabelle was a helpful queen with fragile eyelashes and moist ankles.

Albert gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a smart, gracious, brandy drinker with curvy eyelashes and curvaceous ankles. His friends saw him as an attractive, average animal. Once, he had even revived a dying, kitten.

But not even a smart person who had once revived a dying, kitten, was prepared for what Annabelle had in store today.

The drizzle rained like shouting koalas, making Albert sleepy.

As Albert stepped outside and Annabelle came closer, he could see the smiling glint in her eye.

"Look Albert," growled Annabelle, with a splendid glare that reminded Albert of helpful bears. "I hate you and I want a kiss. You owe me 3646 gold pieces."

Albert looked back, even more sleepy and still fingering the minuscule hawk. "Annabelle, I don't have the money," he replied.

They looked at each other with ambivalent feelings, like two kind, kindhearted kittens skipping at a very deranged holiday, which had flute music playing in the background and two mean uncles sleeping to the beat.

Albert regarded Annabelle's fragile eyelashes and moist ankles. "I don't have the funds ..." he lied.

Annabelle glared. "Do you want me to shove that minuscule hawk where the sun don't shine?"

Albert promptly remembered his smart and gracious values. "Actually, I do have the funds," he admitted. He reached into his pockets. "Here's what I owe you."

Annabelle looked concerned, her wallet blushing like a grieving, gleaming guillotine.

Then Annabelle came inside for a nice glass of brandy.

THE END 

yeah.gif