CellPunk

Donation status isn't applying in Purge.

3 hours ago, gS-Gavin said:

It's not working for all servers, the tags are currently down for members and supporters.

It does work. Depending on which server.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Bae
33 minutes ago, PaperMoney said:

He.. just said that?

Do you even read?

He said it does not work on ALL servers.

Also if you're talking about the OP, then if you learn to read who I'm quoting then, sure.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

To explain what happened to the member and supporter tags, GFL, if it wasn't obvious enough, recently had a "sweep." It's been revisioned, as well as it's servers, and at the cost, nearly everything, excluding the servers, had to be redone from scratch, but servers lost their potential plug-ins. One of them included the member and supporter status plug-in. It's been finished, and it will be implemented soon. You have nothing to worry about.

Our plugin is on ALREADY implemented in all servers since last week. We know that in purge it is not working correctly as you have to wait to receive your perks. However you do get perks after some time.

If you still do not have your perks, please reply with your steam profile url or steam id.

(just a note to all members, I know you are trying to help but lets not confuse people with conflicting information)

4 minutes ago, denros said:

Our plugin is on ALREADY implemented in all servers since last week. We know that in purge it is not working correctly as you have to wait to receive your perks. However you do get perks after some time.

If you still do not have your perks, please reply with your steam profile url or steam id.

(just a note to all members, I know you are trying to help but lets not confuse people with conflicting information)

STEAM_0:1:147509295

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

yes, if it is purge, tell zebra and link him to this post. Sometimes he has to manually reload donaters as purge is broken

1 minute ago, denros said:

yes, if it is purge, tell zebra and link him to this post. Sometimes he has to manually reload donaters as purge is broken

Okay, thanks for the assistance.

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~